Bored, Looking for Friends

HomeForumsClassifiedsPersonalsBored, Looking for Friends

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Ok. my ex best friend is going back to his own country and I start to panic a little bit and found myself relying too much on him and did something really stupid today….. Anyway, I am a little bit bored these days, and wanna make friends with some new people and learn English at the same time,  is there anyone interested?

Oh , about myself , 24 easygoing , a little bit silly sometimes, lazy, I like going shopping, wandering around the city, going to interesting places such as small alleys or some different parks, I like animals and plants too.. I enjoy eating and I d try all kinds of food while wandering around the city . I read and I watch movies too…love Chinese culture such as calligraph and Chinese pots, Chinese painting and so on …. Oh , I love arts too though I don’t know any music instrument and I don’t paint. …..

And below are the benefits of making me ur friend, I speak goooooood Chinese, haha. So I can teach u Chinese for free, I am open minded and smart, so it wouldn t be boring with me……

ps , I forgot to mention, I do have some Chinese friends here, but they love me but not accept my opinions sometimes, if u are a open mindEd Chinese it would be ok too.

And I really don’t like going to bars Or gyms, I walk too much  a day already .

And I like riding bicycles SLOWLY, and cooking  and babies too.

So, anyone interested? Can be a men , a women or even a child Or a old man ?

Participant

Wow~

like riding bicycle SLOWLY part is interesting, i also like to ride bike but not slowly…

Haha…

Participant

Feeling the same here. 36 years old South Asian professional. Love to read, music and movies. A lots of topics saved in the mind. Most of topics are too technical like politics, economics, science, IT.etc. If you do not mind to hear and of course to have a good listener when you talk, throw me 20 minutes of your time.

Participant

@ terry_ Flores:  politics ? Economics ? Science ? IT ?  Dude, I should also mention that , I am a girl….. I bet there are some girls who are interested into this, but to be honest, though I love Sheldon and I believe smart is the new sexy, i just think this kinda people are way too smart  to be my friends !!!  remember I said I am silly sometimes , which literally means whenever it comes to technology Or IT ,  I am dumb and blind and clumsy. ….. I might have learnt some of them before, but I cleansed the memory about them . ….

But I do love books , these days i am a little bit busy, maybe later we can met up sometime . Haha .

Participant

“easygoing?” you’d better double confirm  the meaning.

Participant

“easygoing?” you’d better double confirm the meaning.

I guess I know what answer you`d love to hear :))

Participant

And I like riding bicycles SLOWLY, and cooking and babies too.

Tina, you’re just in luck!  We do a ride every Friday from our shop at 8 p.m.  It’s called a slow ride, meaning we just cruise around, listen to music and chat.  Better yet it’s frequented by a lot of interesting people, local and foreign and is a good bi-lingual setting for meeting friends of all kinds.  Check it out!

As for location, look up Natooke on ChengduPlaces.  You’ll be sure to find it.  Hopefully see you next week.

Participant

Dude, I should also mention that , I am a girl

I am dumb and blind and clumsy

Confirmed girl.

Participant

@nutong tang: what s wrong with easygoing ?  well slavsky said he knew what you were looking for, but then maybe I am not that kinda easygoing….  that kinda easygoing girls are everywhere near jiuyanqiao area at night , haha… Go hugging them and embracing them.

@ Vincent : some told me something about u, what did he say again ? Let me think , ay , yes , he said he could lick u , but since u are a friend of his friend, he decided not to . now forgive my poor English , but what does that mean ?

@ klink: thanks , that s very nice of u…… 🙂

Participant

I guess it means that someone seems to be attracted to me. Which is fine.

Participant

@tina tan

Did you work?

Participant

looking I am looking for job ,why ?

Participant

@kale :  I am Looking for a job , why?

Participant

@ tina tan

check your PM

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The forum ‘Personals’ is closed to new topics and replies.