Budget Hotels in Songpan, Huanglong, JiuZhaiguo?

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionBudget Hotels in Songpan, Huanglong, JiuZhaiguo?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi I’m going to Songpan, Huanglong, & JiuZhaiguo from 15Dec till 26Dec. Anyone can help recommend me budget hotel like cost around

USD$20 or hostel for foreigner to stay?

Any nearest mountain & lake with nice view that I can walk by myself in Songpan without guide from local people?

Participant

@Vincent I visted this area a couple of years ago in winter.

in JiuZhaiguo I’m pretty sure I stayed in this hostel:

http://www.yhachina.com/ls.php?id=193%5B/url%5D

it was basic, but clean, 30RMB for a private room per night.

Other hotels I looked at were also basic, not clean and 80 RMB.

I’m sure the four seasons is very nice, but I’m also sure it’s more than 20USD

of course the guys meeting people at the bus to take them to hotels is a huge con, I’m sure at this time of year you have plenty of course.

I understand you can stay in the Tibet style villages in the park. But as it’s not strictly allowed you have to be low-key. A simple sleeping gesture will do the trick I think most houses offer it, 80RMb for room and breakfast.

I know there was (in the past) a Tibetan family offering some kind of home stay outside the park. PM me if you’re interested in that.

In Songpan the hotels across from the bus station are basic but OK, I paid 30RMB. I only stayed Songpan over night, looked like a fairly typical dusty small town. I understand the beauty spots around there and considered to be ‘at Songpan’ are infact half a day or more travel away by car. I’d be interested to hear what you find?

Of course you really must remember to take your passport with you around this area.

Participant

@Vincent I visted this area a couple of years ago in winter.

in JiuZhaiguo I’m pretty sure I stayed in this hostel:

http://www.yhachina.com/ls.php?id=193%5B/url%5D

it was basic, but clean, 30RMB for a private room per night.

Other hotels I looked at were also basic, not clean and 80 RMB.

I’m sure the four seasons is very nice, but I’m also sure it’s more than 20USD

of course the guys meeting people at the bus to take them to hotels is a huge con, I’m sure at this time of year you have plenty of course.

I understand you can stay in the Tibet style villages in the park. But as it’s not strictly allowed you have to be low-key. A simple sleeping gesture will do the trick I think most houses offer it, 80RMb for room and breakfast.

I know there was (in the past) a Tibetan family offering some kind of home stay outside the park. PM me if you’re interested in that.

In Songpan the hotels across from the bus station are basic but OK, I paid 30RMB. I only stayed Songpan over night, looked like a fairly typical dusty small town. I understand the beauty spots around there and considered to be ‘at Songpan’ are infact half a day or more travel away by car. I’d be interested to hear what you find?

Of course you really must remember to take your passport with you around this area.

hey,,, thank you so much

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.