Buying a USB Flash Drive in Chengdu?

HomeForumsClassifiedsMarketplaceBuying a USB Flash Drive in Chengdu?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi,

Does anyone know where I can buy a USB Flash Drive in Chengdu?

Preferably 4 Gb, preferably USB 2.0, and compatible with Windows laptop.

Do they have an English web site? Or how can I travel to their shop?

Currently I am living near Tongzilin metro station, and working near Century City metro station.

Thank you for your help,

Best regards,

James

Participant

There is a computer city next to the sport stadium metro stop. They will definitely have the USB flash drive you need!

Keymaster
    Quote:
    There is a computer city next to the sport stadium metro stop. They will definitely have the USB flash drive you need!

Yup, this is the best place. There are hundreds of variations to select from. What I do is price check things on Taobao.com and then buy them locally, negotiating with the online prices in mind.

I have completely given up on computer city, haven’t been there in a couple of years. I source everything I need on 360buy.com, or in the case of some rare items taobao.com.

360buy.com is easy to navigate, if you have problems then you could just use the Google Chrome translate feature. It’s cash or card on delivery. If you order before 11am then you will receive your purchases same day assuming they are in stock.

Participant

Like Ben said, I prefer 360buy, you make an order and pay when come… but sometimes pc center is more chep, but you must “fight” with seller for a better price!

PENDRIVE

If you do opt for Digital Plaza at Sichuan Gymnasium Metro, head up to the 5th floor where all the stockists are for storage media. Those are the guys who are supplying all the traders on the lower floors, so you can get some great prices up there. I’ve always referenced the lowest price I can find on Taobao when negotiating, which on occasion they will beat. The best stockist for 4-32GB USB sticks is right in front of the elevator on the 5th floor. I’ve bought a few Sandisk sticks in there for cheap.

Participant

I bought it recently in 360buy. Got it delivered in a day. If you order it in the morning there is a chance ull get the delivery by evening.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Marketplace’ is closed to new topics and replies.