Buying Cufflinks

HomeForumsIn ChengduBuying Cufflinks

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

does anyone know anywhere in chengdu (north market, chunxi lu, etc.) where i could buy cufflinks? i’m going to a wedding for my cousin and her soon-to-be husband needs a gift. i’m leaving in 9 days, so any info would be greatly appreciated asap. thanks much.

cheers,
    -Peter

Cufflinks!!?? Do you not like the guy?!

well, my girlfriend already has a gift of a pearl necklace for my cousin, so i figured i’ll get a set of cufflinks or something for him. so both gifts would be something for them to dress up with. but thanks, that was a helpful comment… 0.o …

Keymaster

“Kwun Kee Tailor” might have this, it’s a Western style tailor with several locations in Chengdu. You can find them all listed on their website under Shops > China > Sichuan.

I really think some still fancy those cuff links but that would have to be age appropriate. I have not seen anyone in recent memory sporting those cuff links, that is part of the younger generation.

But hey, who are we to judge. Maybe we should just keep on track and answer the question. But I would suggest that you lose it and save yourself.

It may be a good choice to buy cufflinks online. I used to buy them on this cufflinks site

taobao.com

Participant

Try unicuffs.com. They have some crazy mistmatched cufflinks. You’ll thank me. 🙂

Participant

Better go for online shopping if you can. Else if you are running out of time get them for highly credible stores that can help you out with the best collection.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.