Cakey Butta Cafe Opened!

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionCakey Butta Cafe Opened!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Participant

A new tiny cafe just opened on 29 Zi Jing Dong Lu (紫荆东路) near the Tongzilin Carefour and Sabrina’s. The brunch on Saturdays is amazing! The jalepeno scone egg sandwich was simply delicious. Small portions, but fair prices for the love put in. Full espresso/coffee menu as well as wine and creative cocktails. The owners are two American women who know what they are doing!

For directions:

Walk out of Carefour towards Xin Guang Lu, turn right and walk about 2 minutes to you reach the next small street which is Zi Jing Dong Lu and turn right. Cakey Butta is on the left side a few store fronts in from the Xin Guang Lu.

Not sure of the exact hours but I think they are open all week/weekend from 2 pm to 10 pm and Saturdays 10 am to 10 pm.

Keymaster

Great news, I have heard about this and look forward to checking it out!

Participant

I’ve met the two that set this up and the third who’s come out not so long ago to help run the show. Definitely worth checking out!

The chips and salsa are straight up crack.

Participant

I just hit this place and had the chips and salsa. Really good (not oily which is key). Also good tunes and friendly bosswomen…

I snuck in 3 Brownies and a slice of Coconut Cheesecake tonight (seeing as it’s Carb day!), all good. Coffee needs work, but this is a nice little place.

Participant

any price for me to check up?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.