Calligraphy at Mandarin Club

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionCalligraphy at Mandarin Club

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Calligraphy lessons happening at Mandarin Club, if anyone is interested. 70rmb/hr. Instructor speaks English. They provide supplies.

Keymaster

I went to this once and it was really cool. What time are these classes available? Mandarin Club is still at the same location right, at Jinxiu Gardens?

Participant

I think the Mandarin Club is still in the same location, but I know it as Orchard Villa. The entrace to OV is marked by two white decorative posts, and is across the street from the Master Bldg. I think the time for the lesson can be arranged, like with most stuff there. But Saturday seems to be the preferred day at the moment. Next one I’m going to is at noon. Also, I think anyone can begin at any point since the instruction is pretty much individual. There’s also a great website that gives a ton of information, but would never be as good as a good in-person instructor. http://www.art-virtue.com The combo is excellent.

Participant

Also…I wanted to try one class first before I committed to anything, but I suspect the class fee could be negotiated for more sessions and paid in advance.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.