Careers Afternoon @ The Bookworm

HomeForumsIn ChengduCareers Afternoon @ The Bookworm

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

High-quality international schools in Chengdu are looking for foreign nationals who are interested in reaching the next level in their teaching career!
    This Saturday 7 June 2014 from 14:00-17:00 hrs at the Bookworm, several educational institutes and organisations will be in attendance to recruit qualified teachers of international education into fields related to: ESL, Business Management, Tourism Management, Knowledge Management, IT, Math, Science, Geography etc…

Last year’s recruitment drive was a great success with over a third of participants successfully placed within institutes. There are positions for teachers across a large variety of subjects, so mark down the date and touch up that resume!

Join the event to

–          Learn about the available teaching opportunities in the local area
    –          Meet the schools, educations institutes and students
    –          Gain a deeper understanding of what is required from the teachers
    –          Learn about the British Chamber and the Education and Training Working Group
    –          Apply for new positions

Educational Institutes Involved

–          International Schools
    –          International Foundation Course of University
    –          Tuition and Training Centres
    –          Summer Programs

Details

Venue: The Bookworm, 2-7 Yujie Road, Chengdu
    Date: Saturday 7 June 2014
    Time: 14:00 – 17:00

Price: Free

Register

No need to register, simply just turn up on the day, but please do remember to bring your resume!

For more information, please visit:
    http://www.britchamswchina.org/events/education-working-group-recruiting-day-2014/#.U40vW3ZUf_g

Keymaster

Added to the June events thread

Participant

How can my company participate in this event as a job offerer?

Participant

Have just sent you a PM with my email contact.. hope it worked.

Keymaster

Have just sent you a PM with my email contact.. hope it worked.

As soon as you send a PM it’ll say “Sent successfully” if it was sent successfully. If the page doesn’t load or something else happens, there was a problem (I’ve never personally seen that happen though).

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.