Cheap Acoustic Guitar

HomeForumsClassifiedsMarketplaceCheap Acoustic Guitar

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Dear Forum-goers,

I am seeking a cheapy secondhand acoustic guitar so I can strum my way through the summer, and write emotional ballads about my first world problems.

If you know where I can purchase a budget-friendly guitar or know of someone trying to get rid of one, please let me know and I will either a) pay you or b) reward you in alcohol.

Thank you!

Participant

We have a few guitars lying around our flat that meet the above requirements. I’ll ask their owners and get back to you

Participant

Thanks Elias, that would be fantastic. I’m only here for about four more months so the cheaper and crappier, the better!

Keymaster

Sent you a private message!

you can borrow mine, it’s just collecting dust in the corner. Could use some new strings, but as is, it’s good to go. I might want it back at some point depending on how hipster I’m feeling.

Participant

really though there are like 4 in my house only one of which gets use. my roomie has two japanese restaurants now so i never get a chance to ask

Participant

Thanks Ziich and Elias, you are both true sirs. However Charlie was good enough to lend me his already – picked it up last night and already started playing…. emotional song count: 2. Thanks, Bright Eyes!

Elias, what Japanese restaurants and where? So hard to find good Japanese food here..

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Marketplace’ is closed to new topics and replies.