Chengdu architecture

HomeForumsIn ChengduChengdu architecture

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I’m an architecture student from Toronto who, due to unforeseen circumstances, has found himself in Chengdu. I am looking for work in a studio here between now and August, and was wondering if there were any designers/architects out there who had suggestions. As a side note, I’m looking mainly at international offices as I have only just started to learn Mandarin.

Thanks in advance,

Matthew

Ps if anyone knows of any reasonably priced printing shops, let me know!

Dear Matthew B:

I am yuen hok leung from Hong Kong and I am

working in a design institute in Chengdu-Sichuan Panzhihua Plannning and Architecture Design Institute.www.nankeen.net , I am mainly focus in urban design work and I am invite you to come and visit the firm to see if you are interest to work in this company for a short peroid of time.

-Job nature: urban design and planning

-Location: near Sichuan University and proxmity to Metro Station-HUA Xi Bei

-pay scale negotiable ( similar to intern)

-language: the staff are young and educated and they could communicate with you in English

I think it may be a good chance for you to familiar with

the design work and nature in a local design office.

Regards,

yuen hok leung

[email protected]

Welcome to Chengdu Matthew, good to see you’ve found the forum. There are a number of foreign architects working/interning in Chengdu, and you shouldn’t have any problem finding something. You might want to look back over previous construction related posts, as there will be a number of members who have posted will be worth contacting.

Good Luck!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.