Chengdu International Studies University

HomeForumsIn ChengduChengdu International Studies University

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi everyone!

Im going to study at the Chengdu institute of sichuan international studies university, would you tell me about it? About study, teachers there, about nature around campus and so on, everything will be interesting!

I’ve already discovered that sichuan univerity and  those where I’m going to study are different universities 🙂

Keymaster

I’ve never heard of this university in Chengdu before – do you know where it’s located?

Participant

Charlie – I’ve been helping Vikky after seeing her post on Couchsurfing. It took me awhile to find, but the university is called 四川外语学院成都学院 & the address in town is (I think) 四川省成都市高新西区银河东路, and there is another campus in Pixian.

Vikky hasn’t had much contact or help from the university, although they were meant to call her today. I suggested that she post here to see if anyone else knows about or has had any experience with this university & can offer her some advice.

Participant

Hi Vicky,
    I think your school is a very good university in China,the teacher in there are very good,but your campuse is far from downtown.Near your campuse there are a lot of wonderful scenic spots,such as Dujing Dam,QingCheng montain,Jiezi Town,they are amazing.

About your campuse:
    Address: East Yinhe Rd. ,western hi-tech area, Chengdu, Sichuan.
    Tel: 86-28-87820669

Listen, dude. You need to change your name. There can only be one Chris Chen.

slightly kidding. This is why I prefer ziich.

Participant

Hi people,

That sounds weird to me. I used to work at that university until last year, and they didn’t offer any program for foreigners. It’s a language institute for chinese students which offers spanish, english, german, french and other language majors, but not chinese. I didn’t see a single foreigner in a year and a half excepting for the foreign teachers. The university used to be in Pixian but they moved to Qingchenshan last course.

So, if there’s is a chinese language program, I assume this will be the first year that is offered, so big question mark. According chinese standards, my working experience there was not bad at all.

I hope it helps!

Participant

Hi people,

That sounds weird to me. I used to work at that university until last year, and they didn’t offer any program for foreigners. It’s a language institute for chinese students which offers spanish, english, german, french and other language majors, but not chinese. I didn’t see a single foreigner in a year and a half except for the foreign teachers. The university used to be in Pixian but they moved to Qingchenshan last course.

So, if there’s is a chinese language program, I assume this will be the first year that is offered, so big question mark. According chinese standards, my working experience there was not bad at all.

I hope it helps!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.