Chengdu satellite TV super IPTV

HomeForumsClassifiedsChengdu satellite TV super IPTV

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Super IPTV – More Channels. Watching Easy. Less Money
    Watch more and better international TV channels anytime, anywhere.   No dish installation, just like your Cable TV back home and watching.
    With HDMI connectivity, Good picture quality.   WiFi connection, Your convenience Super IPBox is now wireless!
    IPTV Service for Expats all over the world…
    Welcome to Using Super IPTV! If you are an expat and can not watch your favorite TV channels in your local area, then you have come to right place, Super IPTV provides 90+ English TV channels, 90+ Indian/Pakistan TV channels, 40 Japanese TV channels and 200+ Chinese TV channels for our TV customers all over the world, These top TV channels are delivered to your television though a set top box via a broadband connection. Just like your Cable TV back home, pick up the remote control and start watching!

http://www.superiptv.com/

Participant

How much or it doesn’t exist!

BTW I am interested, I’m on China Telecom IPTV now and even with a power-power ethernet connection (suggested by Ben, great idea, but the one I bought may just not work as intended) can not get my IPTV anywhere that lacks a hard eth out. I like the idea of IPTV that works via wifi. Give me more information. The site doesn’t tell me what I need:

– Price (installation, recurring)
    – Downtime (does it go down occasionally like many gray market satellite services overseas?)
    – Streaming (does it operate over my network in a way that means while watching TV, it’ll be consuming massive downstream throughput or occasionally need to buffer up?)
    – Location restriction (I’m guessing there’s no restriction on where in town it can be installed?)
    – Any other information that may help me say YES.

BTW I am interested, I’m on China Telecom IPTV now and even with a power-power ethernet connection (suggested by Ben, great idea, but the one I bought may just not work as intended) can not get my IPTV anywhere that lacks a hard eth out.

It could be crap power-line ethernet converters or too much noise on the circuit. Just buy an asus rt-n12 wireless router from jd.com for 100RMB and use it as a wireless ethernet bridge.

buy an asus rt-n12 wireless router from jd.com for 100RMB

Just realised that the one on jd.com is an rt-n12e which doesn’t have a wireless bridge mode, and doesn’t support custom firmware. A rt-n10u should be fine.

Participant

China Telecom IPTV seems to only function when there is a direct connection between the IPTV box and the CT modem – have you tried with a wireless bridge and succeeded?

China Telecom IPTV seems to only function when there is a direct connection between the IPTV box and the CT modem – have you tried with a wireless bridge and succeeded?

I currently have mine working over zinwell power-line adapters. I have run it through a network switch then to power-line adapters before without a problem, but not over a wireless bridge. I do have an 802.11ac wireless bridge next to my tv for my HTPC. I’ll try running the China Telecom IPTV box through that this weekend and let you know if it works.

Participant

Thanks, I’ll try my power line adapters again, maybe I just didn’t configure them correctly…glad to know you’ve got it working with the same _type_ of hardware 😀

China Telecoms IPTV works fine over a wireless network bridge. To get live TV channels working, I had to enable wireless multicast forwarding on the access point. No config change required on the bridge. I’ll now unplug it and put it back in the corner to gather dust. It only gets used when my in-laws visit.

Participant

Good info Ben, thanks for checking!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘Classifieds’ is closed to new topics and replies.