Symphony Concert on Friday, Oct 18th

HomeForumsIn ChengduSymphony Concert on Friday, Oct 18th

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by Avatar photoRia.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi guys, this symphony concert is coming on 18th of Oct, this Friday night, 8pm. This concert called ‘Scotland Fantasy’, composed by Wagner, played by Symphony Orchestra of Sichuan Conservatory, conducted by Professor Qiyuan Zhu.

All the orchestral musicians graduated from different conservatories in China and some of them are teachers of Sichuan Conservatory and some of them used studied and worked in overseas before. And we  invited Feng Ning to play the solo violin part in this concert, he won the 1st prize in the ‘International Paganini Violin Competition’ in 2006, he is a great and amazing soloist in the world and played with lots of great orchestras as well.

The price of concert tickets are different and depend which position you wanna sit, they are 50/80/100/120/150 yuan per one, the cheap one to buy to listen to a live symphonies. If you fancy to book/buy tickets , do not hesitate to contact with me.  My wechat: 446949572

Concert: Scotland Fantasy

Time: 8pm on 18th of October, 2013

Ticket Prices: 59/80/100/120/150

Address: Sichuan Conservatory Concert Hall, Sichuan Conservatory of Music, N0.6 of Xinsheng Rd, Wuhou District, Chengdu, 610000.

More info.:www.sccm.cn

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Participant

Anyone interested plz inbox me~

Participant

Ria I am interested, somehow didn’t see your post before. Could you please pm me and let me know how can we do? Tks. It will be helpful also if you can send a map (I am trying to google the address but not sure if it is my internet connection or what, but it is not working 🙁 ..)

Participant

@ Roxana, I am sorry that I’ve just saw your reply, the tickets were all sold out from this Wednesday cuz the violinst are pretty famous and played amazing music in the world though. Sorry that you can’t listen to this concert this time, but next Friday 25th of Oct., we will play the No.6 symphony Gustav Mahle, guess we are the only one could play Mahle in Sichuan Orchestras. If you interested, plz contact with me ASAP!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.