January 22, 2018 at 6:03 pm #54211iobitParticipant
1. Execution of assignments from team leader in all aspects including media interaction, conversion optimizing, and promotion campaigns planning etc.
2. Drive innovation marketing expansion program, perform product line operations with overall marketing strategies and reach the targets(Sales/Users).
3. Conduct market and local user research through various researching tools to provide insights to the local market and help with brand penetration.
4. Collaborate with Partner Team, develop and keep deep relationship with local partners, and provide ongoing support for all cooperation projects.
5. Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and commitment within Marketing Team and across external teams.
1. Native speaker in Dutch / Danish / Swedish / French / Germany / Italian / Spanish / Russian.
2. Familiar with local culture and local marketing.
3. Sufficient fluency in English, both written and verbal.
4. Strong interests in digital marketing.
5. Working knowledge of HTML, XML, and Excel is preferred.
– work visa（free）.
– Bonus for KPI reached.
– Annual holidays（be paid）.
– Annual travelling（be paid）.
– traditional holiday and birthday gift etc.
Full-time would be preferred. Please send your resume or CV and other relevant documents to [email protected], we will contact you as soon as possible after receiving your documents. Welcome to join our open and happy team!January 23, 2018 at 10:45 am #54217gojiraKeymaster
- How much does this pay?
- Where is it located?
- What are the hours?
@Charlie asked this last time and you didn’t bother to answer.
As a former IObit employee, I’ll shed some info if someone’s interested in this position.
No clue. I was hired as team lead.
Where is it located?
Just next to Tonzgilin subway station, Line 1.
What are the hours?
9.00AM to 6.00PM // summer..
9.00AM to 5.30PM // winter.
- VISA. They will help you with the paperwork. But I don’t think it’s free as advertised. I paid for my VISA, RP and did the same for renewal.
Need more info? pm me.January 23, 2018 at 5:50 pm #54219iobitParticipant
Should you have any interests or need any further information please do not hesitate to contact us via mail: [email protected]. The company HR will send you the specific and detailed feedback as soon as possible.
Note: Commercial insurance for all the staff and the visa agency fees are totally on the charge of the company.
- The forum ‘Jobs & Apartment Rentals’ is closed to new topics and replies.