Discounts at Aurora Dental

HomeForumsIn ChengduDiscounts at Aurora Dental

• This topic has 28 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by Avatar photoJanez.
Viewing 9 posts - 21 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi,i am Bruce, i am working in Aurora dental as a linguister and dental assistant, if you have any problem with your teeth, you can call me: 15882286320. i will give you help here.

Keymaster

This is Thurm from Aurora Dental

Amazing. Coming on here and addressing the concerns of a single person in this way really speaks volumes about how you run your business.

Participant

Sorry Thurm

I did not get a chance to post before 4th May.  Aurora contacted my wife last week and apologised for the short cleaning time.  We would like to thank them for the great customer service regarding our complaint… Something that does not happen very often in China.

Participant

we went to aurora dental for teeth cleaning on last Sunday,  the equipment and interior are pretty nice, and “the garden is so beautiful and i like doctor Zheng” – comments from my son….

the doctor  (i think she is a dental assistant though)  did the teeth cleaning for us is very professional and do speak english,  the price is 190 rmb/person now, still a decent price given the excellent services, my son had 4 dental sealants as well (200 rmb/teeth).

Participant

why there are weird codes in my comments… 🙁

Keymaster

why there are weird codes in my comments… :(

If you copy and paste text from elsewhere into the visual editor (denoted by the tab above the post content box) it will include formatting information like text size and font type in the form of code. If you copy and paste, do that in the text editor (the tab next to the visual tab). I realize this is a little confusing but this is the way this particular forum software is setup. I will see what I can do to make this more simple.

Participant

Dear Ian,

We should say ‘Thank You’ for not burying our issues, which essentially help us improve our service and help the people in Chengdu living community receive better services going forward! 🙂

Thank You and Have a Nice Weekend!

Thurm

Participant

Thanks Charlie for your comments! 🙂

bty: it looks like the ‘quote’ link not function well, i gave up after trying chrome and IE11 …

Participant

I have gone to Aurora for 5 visits now for a root canal.  They have been FANTASTIC every time!  My doctor is Dr. Huang, from Taiwan, and his manner is so professional, so gentle, so competent.  He says, “Thank you,” “Sorry,” “You’re a good patient,” “Your problem is my problem” – all with utmost sincerity.  He talks about the relationship that develops between doctor and patient, and how he can sense our emotions as well as our dental needs.  I actually gave Dr. Huang a hug today after the procedure (of using a high-speed drill to cut off a large outer chunk of my molar to prep it for getting a crown next visit), because he was so nice to me!

The English-speakers, Jay and Bruce, are both so friendly and concerned.  They do their best to make me feel welcome, allaying my fears, answering my endless questions, haha.

All in all, I’ve actually had nothing to worry about by going to Aurora.  I highly recommend them to any and all in Chengdu.  Their prices are very comparable to Huaxi, which is also some great dentists, but the atmosphere is so relaxing, appointments to professional, staff so amazing, technology up-to-date!

Most importantly, GO TO THE DENTIST to get your teeth checked regularly.  It is so important to prevent extensive tooth damage, like I had.

Jane

Viewing 9 posts - 21 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.