Dojo's Back!

HomeForumsIn ChengduDojo's Back!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Long winter gone with no real ragers.  Celebrating a year of outrageous antics,  the Dojo returns with its most extensive line-up to date.  Also a little Dojo birdie tells me it’s the last bastion of Laos beer after its mysterious disappearance from Chengdu bars this past month.

See you there!

Participant

Good news, not sure if I’m going, but I’ll see if anybody else from Chongqing would be interested in coming up as well.

Participant

Might get there early for the promise of some Lao. If not, keep me a bottle in your back pocket. Then sit down, break it and be like, “Why the fuck was there a bottle of beer in my back pocket?”

Keymaster

Tonight!

I just updated the Chengdu Dojo website with the flyer and set times. Here are those, too:

Participant

There will be a group heading to the Dojo by bicycle this evening leaving from Natooke.  Anyone interested in joining come by around 7:30pm.

The route out to San Sheng Xiang and the Dojo is only about 13km, has a few rolling hills but is otherwise flat.  We’ll just mosey out there are a comfortable pace which should take about 40-50 minutes.

Participant

Great stuff. MC kafe hu is listed in the poster but not the set times table though. Have his set been cancelled?

Keymaster

Great stuff. MC kafe hu is listed in the poster but not the set times table though. Have his set been cancelled?

He’s performing with me, at midnight in the Living Room. Should have added that to the set times, thanks for mentioning it!

Participant

See if you can’t find yourself amongst the horde of party-hardies.  Thanks for everyone who made it out.  Biggest event to date!  Thanks Adrien for the photos!

Participant

Dojo looks dope. I’ve been on EDM withdrawal since coming to China.

When’s the next event? Open to all, or are there restrictions? I new to Chengdu, and overall pretty new to China, but I’m always down to meet new people.

Keymaster

Dojo the other night was BANANAS

Dojo looks dope. I’ve been on EDM withdrawal since coming to China. When’s the next event? Open to all, or are there restrictions? I new to Chengdu, and overall pretty new to China, but I’m always down to meet new people.

The next event will likely be on the 26th of this month, but the date is unconfirmed. It’s open to all, definitely come check it out. It will be announced here on the forum.

In case you want to relive it a little… Luna’s mix from the night was recorded live and is available for streaming:  http://www.mixcloud.com/liytao98/have-some-dojo/

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.