Downloading UFC Fights

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionDownloading UFC Fights

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hey, this kinda relates to another thread of a few months ago, but anyway, I’m looking for a site where i can watch UFC fights in full(any after 147, so that’s basically the last 7, including last Saturday night’s one). http://www.tom365.com was good but hasn’t updated any of the latest fights. Oh yeah, I don’t got a VPN….

Participant

I got most of them. If you want, i can give it to you. PM me for details…

spoiler: the details are you have to tapout JerryS to get them.

Participant

Jerry S comes thru…BTW: seen the pics of GSP post-fight(check out reddit.com)? Guy took a hammering….

@Ziich: given that you’re basically my neighbor now, you’re invited to enter the Mancave and watch….man enough?

Can I sit in the Poang?

Participant

Only the man of the house sits in the Poang (when the cat of the house vacates it)….

Participant

So if Chris is your neighbor, then i am too.. somewhat.. ish.

Not sure how many UFC’s i got, but i know i got the last 3. The ETA of when i acquire it is within a few hours after the event (5-6ish).

GSP looked like crap, but it’s MMA, expect this to happen. Unless you are Anderson Silva that is…

Participant

@Jerry S: I thought you were in the sticks man? Moved downtown? Hell, you’re invited too.

Yeah the Spider pretty much doesn’t get a scratch on him…same as Bones. UFC thread! I’m expecting Brendan to chime in big time. I know he’s a huge fan of GSP and UFC in general…..guy talks my ear off about GSP this…GSP that…

Participant

2 apts, one weekend home (yulin) and one work home (somewhere outside in the boondocks).

UFC is getting too boring… Too many high level fighters, same stuff different persons. Then the outliers, AS, GSP, Jones the tard, ect ect.

I’m down to check out the home of the tigerkuma.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.