Dr. Bronner's Peppermint Soap

HomeForumsClassifiedsMarketplaceDr. Bronner's Peppermint Soap

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello!

I have a 16 oz. bottle of Dr. Bronner’s Peppermint liquid soap if anyone is interested. Brought it back from the U.S. last year and it’s almost completely full. The only reason I haven’t used it is because I’m busy working on another one! Don’t want to waste!

Let me know if you want it! 40 kuai (worth about $10 US, but since I used a bit of it I’ll sell it for less). I could also separate it if you want to bring a small bottle!

Text me at 13708049402 or send me a message.

I’m not sure if I’m interested in an open bottle of soap you got! But…

If anyone knows where I might find some all natural (paraben free, etc) products for sale here, like ‘Burt’s Bees’, that would be awesome! Most of what I see here appears to be the big US brands, repackaged for China. No thank you!!

Keymaster

I picked this up already. Adding it to my used soap collection.

@hzwerks, good luck man, I think you might actually be able to find Burt’s Bees in Chengdu. There are sellers on Taobao selling that stuff from Chengdu, the tough part will just be finding a vendor in a shop. Generally speaking, that kind of thing will be difficult to find. Watsons has a reasonable selection of stuff like that though (for China).

I gotta get my head round the taobao thing, it keeps getting mention as the go to source for otherwise hard to find shiz!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Marketplace’ is closed to new topics and replies.