Electronic Clubs in Chengdu

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionElectronic Clubs in Chengdu

• This topic has 13 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by Avatar photoAM.
Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi,

So its my first weekend in Chengdu,got the urge to go big,any advice on cool electronic clubs?

Keymaster

If you just arrived in Chengdu you gotta check out the main club districts.. they are Chinese clubs that mostly play the kind of electronic music that is popular in Chinese clubs, but it’s something that everyone should check out after arriving in Chengdu. The main districts are Jiuyan Qiao and Shaolin Lu. Both are streets with a half dozen or so clubs all side by side with free entrance, so you can check out a few of them in a night.

Welcome to Chengdu!

Participant

hemp house(sometimes they do dub-3/F Oriental Times Plaza, Dongmen Daqiao, Jinjiang District)..panda club(seems doesnt exsist anymore),jellyfish(2/F Lanse Jialebi, 143 Kehua Bei Lu, Wuhou District), Shamrock Bar

(15 Renmin Nanlu, Section 4, Wuhou District, Chengdu),underground bar(12-13,Building 6,Taiping Nanxinjie Greenwich,near Jiuyanqiao)hakka’s home,lantown,machu picchu…

Participant

Thanx mate,what should I tell the taxi driver? Jiuyan Qiao district?

Participant

@nico

jiuyanqiao dist.landmark1-underground bar.

just tell the taxi:师傅,我想去九眼桥,酒吧耍,谢谢。shi fu,jiuyanqiao,jiu ba,xiexie.

Quote:
    cool electronic clubs?

Participant

LOL!

Participant

i’d say shaolin lu. check True Colour, Muse, 88, they will do the trick.

Participant

i’d say shaolin lu. check True Colour, Muse, 88, they will do the trick.

Quote:
    True Colour, Muse, 88, they will do the trick.

…if you like zombies.

Ha Ha! I love knocking these places, they’re so bloody awful, but you absolutely should check them out at least once.

Welcome to Chengdu by the way Nico. Where are you coming from, and why?

Good luck with whatever you’re up to.

Quote:
    True Colour, Muse, 88, they will do the trick.

…if you like zombies.

Ha Ha! I love knocking these places, they’re so bloody awful, but you absolutely should check them out at least once.

Welcome to Chengdu by the way Nico. Where are you coming from, and why?

Good luck with whatever you’re up to.

Participant

Thank you guys,im from South Africa,just got here from Thailand,im teaching and traveling the world..

If you like zombies? Like gatecrasher?

Participant

Thank you guys,im from South Africa,just got here from Thailand,im teaching and traveling the world..

Participant

haha, you’re going to be in for a shock me thinks…

What kind of electronic music are you into?

Participant

What kind of electronic music are you into?

Keymaster
    Quote:

Quote:

Hahaha. Basically the clubs are filled with bored people who have little or no interest in music at all and are there to escape from their routines by playing dice games, impressing peers with buying power, and drinking beyond their capacity. It’s something you need to see for yourself, there’s nothing like it in the West.

Keymaster
    Quote:

Quote:

Hahaha. Basically the clubs are filled with bored people who have little or no interest in music at all and are there to escape from their routines by playing dice games, impressing peers with buying power, and drinking beyond their capacity. It’s something you need to see for yourself, there’s nothing like it in the West.

Quote:
    Basically the clubs are filled with bored people who have little or no interest in music at all and are there to escape from their routines by playing dice games, impressing peers with buying power, and drinking beyond their capacity.

Very accurate description.

Additionally you’ll be dazzled by a display of very poor dancing ability if you see anyone that has any desire to move at all from the glow of their mobile phones. Occasionally you’ll be entertained by people rendered unconscious inside shortly before throwing up outside.

Participant

There will be some deep house & techno in lan town tomorrow night (Friday) if you’re into that

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.