Electronics Tool Store…

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionElectronics Tool Store…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I’m looking for a store that’s selling tools for electronics repairs, I’m about to upgrade the hard drive on my Mac. More specifically I’m looking for Torx drivers, so if any particular place comes to mind I’m keen to check it out asap.

I’m aware there’s probably someone in Digital Plaza, or any one of the Electronics Plaza’s, but I want to know if anyone here is aware of a specific location.

Thanks.

Participant

try the electronic story (buynow, 百脑汇) at the mozi bridge near the sichuan university。 if need additional help, let me know……

Keymaster

Any of the big computer markets will have that. Or if you haven’t bought your hard drive yet, you can buy it and get it installed for free.

Participant

B&Q?

Participant

Besides the physical stores you can check out, I think it’s worth a shot running a search for “Torx drivers” on the biggest online shopping website in China http://www.taobao.com (in Chinese). I don’t know how to say “Torx drivers” in Chinese, though, maybe just search “Torx 硬盘”. I have done a lot of shopping there and have been able to buy many things that I couldn’t find here locally at the stores, but the things I bought did not include tools for electronics repairs so I’m not sure if you’ll be able to find those. Anyway, just for your information.

Thanks Wang, but I did actually find what I was looking for between two taobao stores. Taobao rules.

Participant

You’re welcome! Glad you found what you needed.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.