Entrepreneurship Meet Wed. 18/12 @ The Beer Nest

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionEntrepreneurship Meet Wed. 18/12 @ The Beer Nest

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

This months Entrepreneurship Meetup will take place at on Dec. 18 at 7pm at the Beer Nest.

The theme for this months meetup is “Human Centered Design!”

We have 2 presentations from 3 guest speakers for this event.

Uri Wald – Co-Founder of Turtle Academy

Uri will speak on the website, goals, and how he built the organization.

Turtle Academy’s objective is to teach programming in a fun, accessible way to every child in the world. Making programming visual provides very quick rewards for the efforts, making it perfect for young children who often have trouble setting long term goals.

For now TurtleAcademy is fully supported in the following languages : Hebrew , English , Spanish , Chinese , Portuguese and has lessons available in German , Dutch , Russian , Finish and Polish

http://turtleacademy.com

Aaron Tschirhart and 陈彬 will do a bilingual (In english and chinese) presentation on Human Centred Design.

陈彬 is a product designer with experience at 3 startups, 2 as a lead designer. He currently is lead designer and co-founder of 超有爱科技有限公司 (Super love Technology Co. Ltd) a Chengdu based startup focusing on language learning app development. Super Love currently has millions of users downloads with a focus on Gaokao, Zhongkao, CET4/5, GRE and TOEIC vocabulary building. 陈彬 has a passion for  designing beautiful products and previously completed a workshop on Human Centered Design.

Aaron Tschirhart is a co-organizer of the Chengdu Entrepreneurship Meetup. A chengdu based entrepreneur and founder of Mount Value Innovations.

This is a free event and all are welcome to attend.

Signup for our meetup!

Chengdu Entrepreneurship Meetup

Chengdu, CN
    530 Entrepreneurs

This is an open group to anyone interested in Entrepreneurship and operating a Business in Chengdu, China.We meet every 3rd Wednesday of the Month @ The Beer Nest II for an i…

Next Meetup

Entrepreneurship Meetup 7:30pm @ The Beer Nest II

Wednesday, Apr 17, 2019, 7:30 PM
    1 Attending

Check out this Meetup Group →

Participant

Hey Aaron, are you going to do the 5 minute pitch this time? Cuz I’d like to get feedback on my concept and I have a short PPT. Can I? hu hu? pleeeease? 😀

Participant

Cheryl that would be awesome if you can pitch this time around! I’m sorry I actually forgot to have the pitching time last time.

Participant

Here’s the poster for the event:

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.