Event: This Will Destroy You, May 22 @ Little Bar

HomeForumsIn ChengduEvent: This Will Destroy You, May 22 @ Little Bar

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Participant

The biggest foreign band to play here since Mono last year. Cheap tickets! Get down to the little bar and show your support.

Keymaster

This looks like fun. Thanks for posting this I added it to the May Events thread. I hadn’t heard of Mono before they came to Chengdu and I had a great time there so I would like to check this out.

Although the flyer says that 60rmb tickets are available on Taobao, I went to that Taobao address and saw tickets available for every city except Chengdu. Here’s the link: Taobao tickets

Participant

sound good , perhaps come ..

Participant

I’m not sure what the story is with the taobao address but I heard they’d already sold 200+ advanced tickets on Saturday. The price is ridiculously low, it was the same price to see Mosaic last Friday.

If you need advanced tickets give me a shout and I’ll ask them to hold some for you.

Keymaster

I’m not sure what the story is with the taobao address but I heard they’d already sold 200+ advanced tickets on Saturday. The price is ridiculously low, it was the same price to see Mosaic last Friday. If you need advanced tickets give me a shout and I’ll ask them to hold some for you.

200 tickets? You will not be able to move inside Little Bar…

Looks like they really sound like Mono:

Participant

Yeah, the capacity in there is 350. Scary thought!

Participant

Tonight!!!

Keymaster

Yeah, the capacity in there is 350. Scary thought!

That is scary. Last time I was there to see Nova Heart the music was incredible (some of the best I’ve ever heard at Little Bar), but it was so incredibly crowded. I don’t think there were nearly 350 people there either.

Tonight!!!

Nice – see you there perhaps!

Participant

Now is sure i come .. hope still have tickets …

Keymaster

How was this show last night?

Participant

Really cool .. And so hot inside ..

Picture coming this day 😉

Participant

Rammed! 400+ people. I got there at 8.10 and they weren’t selling any more tickets. There were already 400 inside and people with advanced tickets were queuing to get in. I think a lot of people left before the end as it was too hot and crowded.

Participant

i go exactly at 20:00 stay like 10 minutes down too hot .. too much pepole and see the concert upstair 😉

No tickets but one good friends help me to go inside ^^

Keymaster

Rammed! 400+ people. I got there at 8.10 and they weren’t selling any more tickets. There were already 400 inside and people with advanced tickets were queuing to get in. I think a lot of people left before the end as it was too hot and crowded.

That is insane! 200 people in that place and it’s really crowded – I can’t even imagine what 400 must be like.

i go exactly at 20:00 stay like 10 minutes

Lived up to the “This will destroy you” name after all.

Participant

It seems Chengdu gets a lot of Post-rock bands coming in. Guess only time before Godspeed You! Black Emperor is here.

Participant

Same of last time more soon in the website funandbike.fr …

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.