Experienced US Teacher Looking For Work in Chengdu Feb 2011

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionExperienced US Teacher Looking For Work in Chengdu Feb 2011

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Dear All,

This is a great forum! Thanks to the administrators for the upkeep. Five years ago I completed a six month contract teaching English at Meishan Foreign Language School (1.5 hours outside of Chengdu). I’m hoping to solidify a five/six-month contract teaching English in Chengdu starting in February 2011. I am 27, graduated from a U.S. liberal arts college with a degree in Chinese, speak strong Mandarin, love kids, and can also help with college counseling or movement classes. For the past two years I’ve been Company Manager at the Merce Cunningham Dance Company (merce.org), but am looking to get back to Chengdu to re-awaken my Chinese before I go to grad school in September. I’m happy to provide a resume if anyone might have tips for schools looking for intelligent and personable teachers.

Best,

GF

Keymaster

Good luck Geoff. With your qualifications and Mandarin skills, I don’t think you’ll have much trouble finding a job!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.