Fascinated with Sichuan border town Langmusi

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionFascinated with Sichuan border town Langmusi

Viewing 16 posts - 21 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Participant

35320485-fa33-4927-b72e-b61e3519e985.jpg

Practitioner who is the laundry

Participant

c37c311e-6d83-4a81-95cc-ad655b950a27.jpg

纳摩格尔底寺的修行者

Participant

c0cd666a-7b8c-43bc-abe2-ce16be485deb.jpg

Eagle at the end of practice in the Namo Monastery chanting

Participant

97ffb504-75b1-4df5-b24c-2a86c5bf346d.jpg

But do not underestimate this small ditch, which is in Sichuan and the Gannan Zoige Luqu County to the junction.

Participant

Langmusi Feature: Langmusi contains those of us laity who desire peace, quiet, clean, went to people here will not help to put here as a Pure Land. Different seasons throughout the year have different scenery. The Langmusi the most beautiful season in the winter. Visitors recognized Langmusi landscape viewing, the best time in the winter, that is, the first month, thirteen year when the sun Buddha. And enjoy the scenery along the way will have to select the summer season, when flocks of cattle and sheep on the grasslands, mountain herdsmen accountant in the smoke curl, floating with the grasslands milk.

Keymaster

Great photos. Never been there, but just looking at the photos it looks like an interesting Tibet/Gansu middle ground.

Always loooooooooooooooove the Tibetan area. Can foreigner go to Aba or Ganzi area? We should organize a trip in June next year. Seriously.

Participant

whoa this place looks beautiful I want to go!

Participant

I want to start looking for this place

Participant

You need to check before heading to Aba. There has been some unrest recently and over the past year. A foreign friend was turned back twice this year.

Participant

Yes, thank you

Participant

I went in August this year, it is like there, only the first day afternoon. Will leave the next morning, time is very short,

Unfortunately, 1. I just went to the Sichuan side of the temple 2 all my photos to the lost.

I must also go to the next opportunity,

Participant

Last year I went Inagi Aden altitude sickness, and this year with high anti-Mix, and I did not feel a thing, it is recommended for the first time to do the best friend of prevention, after all, more than 3,000 above sea level. This is my go to Jiuzhaigou Langmusi August Ruoergai nine first bend of the Yellow River shot some pictures,,, unfortunately, the one thing which Langmusi photos, nine first bend of the Yellow River lost all the photos, the most distressed that take the guts with a photo as Indian goes, http://blog.163.com/likeway @ 126/blog/static/82613197201171372549955 /

oh great,i really wanna travel there,when i was a kid,i dreamt of langmusi(bu at that time,i even never heard of langmusi)

so i think i should go there,its fate~~~

Langmusi is easily one of my favorite places in Southwest China. A harmonious crossroad of Islam and Buddhism, the town is surrounded by a wide variety of memorable trekking options. Langmusi makes for an excellent trip through Tibetan Amdo from Chengdu or Jiuzhaigou up to Lanzhou in Gansu.

Participant

are there any resources to confirm where foreigners are permitted to visit?

Viewing 16 posts - 21 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.