Find Private Chinese Tutors Here

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionFind Private Chinese Tutors Here

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Each week there are a few Chinese tutors who create threads offering their services to foreigners in Chengdu. This is useful to a lot of people but the forum has been getting a little crowded with these posts, so this is a thread to house them all.

If you’re a private Chinese tutor, post your info here.

Please include the following information:

– How much you charge per hour/session

– Where you’re located

– How to contact you (telephone, QQ, email)

Participant

Clare’s 中文课程

你好! My name is Clare and I offer fun, relaxed Chinese tuition!

Are you looking for a kind and patient teacher who is very concerned about your progress, and is able to explain a multitude of concepts using both Chinese and English? Are you tired of teachers who can’t teach you correct Chinese pronunciation and grammar? Is your foreign accent and inconsistent grammar making it difficult to be understood?

I am happy to teach formal lessons, free conversation or anything in between! Different from other “traditional” Chinese touters, I’ll also teach you Chinese Buzzwords which you can not find in any Chinese dictionaries, and let you know the Chinese customs which you may never heard before.

Sessions are ¥100 an hour and I offer a FREE one time 30 minutes trial lesson! Please contact me to discuss the details of the sessions!

I will be looking forward to hearing from you!

Clare

Email: [email protected]

Tel: 18780225562

Participant
    Quote:
    the forum has been getting a little crowded with these posts, so this is a thread to house them all.

Good thinking Batman

你在学校学习中文的时候,是否遇到过这些问题 (多选 you can choose more than one answer):When you study in the university, have you had these problem: A 课堂上有一些学生的中文水平很好,我有些跟不上老师讲课的速度I could not follow the teacher, cause I’m in the class together with some students who can speak Chinese very well. B 老师喜欢叫中文好的学生回答问题, 我没有机会说话 The teacher likes to ask those good students to answer the questions, I have no chance to speak in the class. C 上完课后,我有一些不懂的问题,但却没有太多时间问老师 After class, I often have some questions, but have no time to ask the teacher. D 同学们在一起很少用中文交流,因此练习不够 When the classmates are together, we hardly ever speak in Chinese, so I don’t have enough practice. E 我的中文水平比其他同学高,老师讲课太慢,浪费时间 My Chinese is better than the other students, the class is too slow for me. F 我考试考得很好,但是口语不好,不太会和别人对话 I did very good job in the exam, but I cannot speak well, so I’m shy to speak Chinese with other people. G 我参加考试的时候,所有的题都会做,但是写字不够快,做不完 In the exam, I know all the answer, but I’m too slow to finish writing

Good news for everyone ! 德馨书院 New term is starting. In the first month( before 10th Nor), we have a special package class for new students.

4~6 students class 2 hours /time

60 hours 1800rmb (30rmb/hour)

80 hours 2000rmb (25rmb/hour)

100hours 2250rmb (22.5rmb/hour)

Welcome to come with your classmates and friends!

Learning Chinese is FUN! Speaking good Chinese is EASY!! Let’s do it! Let’s get started! Let’s speak in CHINESE!!!

Cell phone: 13551063379

Email: [email protected]

Hello, everyone~ I’m Natalie, a Chengdu local~ I can speak Mandarin, Chengdu dialect, Cantonese and English.

I’m glad to tutor u Chinese.

I’ve ever tutored an english friend for 28 hours, and I found it very interesting and it good to both of us.

I have other english teaching experience with kids and teenagers as part-time job.

time, location and price r negotiable. I live close to Chunxi Road.

if u have interest, contact me! my e-mail is [email protected]

ps: i work from 9 am to 6 pm and i’m free all day on weekends. so i’ll b free in evenings and weekends~ my office and home r both near Chunxi Road~

Hi, I’m Viva, I’m from Shanghai and living in Chengdu Now. I would like to make new friends here and we can do language exchage via talking about the culture and tradition,ect. You can contact me via QQ:17437947 or MSN:[email protected]

Nice day.

Participant

do u have trouble when you are telling to the taxi driver where you want to go ?do you wonder how to use the chinese in daily life?do you want to find a playmate for your children in chengdu?if you have any problems in chengdu,contact me .and i can help you more or less.i am a kind and patient girl .and i have been teaching chinese for a long time.if you are interested,you can shoot me an email.my email adress is [email protected].

.please feel free to contact me.lets figure things out.

Participant

I’m a certificated IMCPI teacher, have 100+ hour teaching experience, have tutored the students from America,Europe and Asia. I’m 33 years old,have been working for over 10 years, including in the top world 500 corporation. I have Multi-fields knowledge, no matter the traditional Chinese culture or the most fashion cyber words chased by the young Chinese teenagers. Easy-going character, smiling face with patience.

If you are interested in this kind of study, please contact me for more information.

E-mail: [email protected]

Mobile: +86 135 5125 3375

Participant

I’m a certificated IMCPI teacher, have 100+ hour teaching experience, have tutored the students from America,Europe and Asia. I’m 33 years old,have been working for over 10 years, including in the top world 500 corporation. I have Multi-fields knowledge, no matter the traditional Chinese culture or the most fashion cyber words chased by the young Chinese teenagers. Easy-going character, smiling face with patience.

If you are interested in this kind of study, please contact me for more information.

E-mail: [email protected]

Mobile: +86 135 5125 3375

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.