first time going to chengdu. need help learning mandarin.

HomeForumsIn Chengdufirst time going to chengdu. need help learning mandarin.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Any tutors available in the south area in chengdu?

Hey, I’m not sure about the professional tutors, but I think maybe I can help temporarily until u find it, lol. I’m chinese and local, could speak english , also living in south chengdu. 🙂

Hi George,

There are many Chinese tutors available for about 40-75 RMB/hr, particularly in the south end near Sichuan University and the other schools. I also know one foreigner with perfect Chinese who can teach you, but his price is higher. There is also a company called Chinese Corner which offers small Chinese classes for foreigners.

Keymaster

There have been a few posts in the marketplace advertising Chinese lessons, I would check some of those out. If you go to Grandma’s Kitchen on ren min Nan Lu you’ll find a few other people advertising their services there. Good luck!

Participant

Hi georgec:

i am available in the south by Sichuan Uni. for Chinese teaching, and may help you with sincerity. Please send me a text message at:136 9900 1868 for further contact, if you wish!

thank you! good day.

here is a contact maybe you can use.

[email protected]

she does Chinese tutoring and lives in the south.

here is a english tutor guide.

email:[email protected]

Thank you all for replying. I have arrived here in sichuan and love it here. I will email you all soon regarding prices on tutoring.

Nexts problem I have is, I would like to stay here longer any advice on visas?

Keymaster

There’s another post on visas here, as well as a post on Chengdu Living: https://www.chengduliving.com/getting-a-business-visa-in-hong-kong/

Regarding studying, someone has recently posted about a Mandarin Club in the south of Chengdu. Sounds like it’s worth checking out – they even have a website with prices and information on the services they offer. Good luck-

hey all! its good if u learn but i’m living here for nearly 2 months and gestures have been good enough for me.

Hi georgec,we have qualified teachers and flexible schedules.Feel free to call on 18980880082, or email to [email protected]

And Charlie, thanks for your recommendation 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.