Cycling Flower Town on Tuesday

HomeForumsIn ChengduCycling Flower Town on Tuesday

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I have a reason to believe that somebody might want to revise the title of this one… ( Cause the title is really not clear, so if u see title with clear information , that means this title is revised already, haha ) ANd there might be no reply at all.

Still, no bette title has come to my mind yet,  and I think riding around this area on tuesday is supes cool , so , I am still gonna post this.

I have one day off which is on Tuesday, and I live far away from downtown area,(near the flower town) so it s not likely I d spend my precious day to go to the center city….and I have a beautiful bike…. So ,i ve been riding around the area for two weeks on every Tuesday…and, despite some dust in some road, it has been quite enjoyable….

but riding alone can be dull, plus whenever it come to direction , I can be unbelievablely stupid, I can never tell the way back .And it is super annoying….So I’d like to find someone who has a day off on Tuesday and would like to ride together with me .preferably  someone who also lives around this area, preferably a girl, ( I am a girl) . But if a man for someone far away from this place, it s ok too.

pm me if u are interested.

oh , I forgot to mention, it’s ok to rush with the bike once in a while, but I prefer riding slowly most of the time….

Keymaster

Natooke has a group ride every Tuesday, although I don’t think it normally goes through Flower Town. It might be worth getting in touch with them.

Participant

haha, sounds good!

i wanna join with you but i`ve been busy recently…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.