Food Safety Problems in Chengdu

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionFood Safety Problems in Chengdu

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

There is a news about some bad materials r put in  fish (it said the material can keep the fish freshness but its not good for humans), and bad stuff on the chopsticks found in some restaurants .

dont go to: ziwei roast fish 滋味烤鱼、蜀风园、乡村基CSC

T.T so bad… i like eating fish a lot..

Chinese news link:

http://tour.scol.com.cn/html/2013/09/007002027003_1150108.shtml

Participant

One of my favorite foods in Chengdu. Actually had the fish on Sunday night.

Anyway, I think a lot of restaurants in Chengdu have some problems most of them small problems that shouldn’t affect our health too much.

This kind of media story about one chain of restaurants, in my opinion is probably from either:
    -They upset the Food Safety Administration (Maybe not paying enough in bribes) so they published a harmful story about them.
    -Competitor (maybe zizi滋滋烤鱼) using their media relationships to spread rumors about their competitors.

Either way, rumors spread fast in China so I’m sure this will be bad for business for a couple of months.

I’ve heard that real estate developers in Chengdu MUST do newspaper advertising with the local papers otherwise they will run negative stories about their build quality/location etc. I think is goes without saying that the same kind of racket exists in the food industry too.

Food safety problems in Chengdu…

Also known as ‘eating out’.

😀

Participant

Food safety problems in Chengdu… Also known as ‘eating out’.
    :D

This. Exactly.

Warm regards,

TG

Participant

Food safety problems in chengdu?? what could go wrong with hanging dead carcasses in 30 degree heat all day or keeping dead fish in stagnant water and then selling it to restaurants?? screw refrigeration!! 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.