Foot Massage

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionFoot Massage

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Is anyone able to recommend a good, cheap foot massage place, preferably near Yulin/Tongzilin? By cheap, I mean under 70rmb for an hour and a half. Private rooms, tea and fruit would be bonus. Thanks!

Participant

Rachel and I went to a basic place in Yulin on Sunday, no private rooms, tea or fruit, but you can’t beat 15 kuai for about an hour. It was on 彩虹街, close to 玉林西路.

Participant

Rachel and I went to a basic place in Yulin on Sunday, no private rooms, tea or fruit, but you can’t beat 15 kuai for about an hour. It was on 彩虹街, close to 玉林西路.

Participant

Thanks Justin, will give er a look!

Participant

Thanks Justin, will give er a look!

Keymaster
    Quote:

I think that’s the same place I go to – we went there together one time right? The only thing it lacks is a private room but otherwise it’s the perfect place: good location, fine service and the lowest price you will find anywhere.

There’s another place that I used to go to near the Sichuan University South Gate, really fancy with private rooms. If memory serves it was about 35 yuan for 50 minutes. I will get the name and address of that place.

Keymaster
    Quote:

I think that’s the same place I go to – we went there together one time right? The only thing it lacks is a private room but otherwise it’s the perfect place: good location, fine service and the lowest price you will find anywhere.

There’s another place that I used to go to near the Sichuan University South Gate, really fancy with private rooms. If memory serves it was about 35 yuan for 50 minutes. I will get the name and address of that place.

Participant
    Quote:
    I think that’s the same place I go to – we went there together one time right?

Yup, same place. Good service and you can’t beat the price.

Participant
    Quote:
    I think that’s the same place I go to – we went there together one time right?

Yup, same place. Good service and you can’t beat the price.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.