For Sale: HSK4 and Chinese study books

HomeForumsClassifiedsMarketplaceFor Sale: HSK4 and Chinese study books

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi guys,

Getting rid of some Chinese study books:

1. HSK Level 4 practice test book w/CD. Has 10 practice tests with solutions and answers in the back. Like new, I wrote answers on a separate piece of paper. Original price: 56rmb, selling for: 40rmb.

2. BCLU Short-Term Spoken Chinese, Intermediate w/o CD. Good book to start studying after the HSK 4, about 2,500 characters. No CD. Only the first lesson has any writing in it. Original price: 29rmb, selling for: 20rmb.

3. BCLU Short-Term Spoken Chinese, Elementary w/CD. Good book if you have the basics and pinyin down as it moves you into characters pretty fast. 800 characters by the end. Lots of writing so you can see my bad hand writing and where I made mistakes 🙂 Original price w/CD: 54rmb, selling for 20rmb.

4. Chinese Made Easier, Book 4 w/CD. Good if you are studying on your own as there is a lot of pinyin and English to explain stuff. Not good if you want to really get after characters. Kind of an early intermediate level for speaking. Some writing in it. Original price: 60rmb, selling for 35rmb.

PM me if you are interested. Prices are negotiable and payable in other forms than cash, like beer. I live in Yulin and can meet you somewhere in the South of Chengdu.

Participant

All sold except: 2. BCLU Short-Term Spoken Chinese, Intermediate w/o CD. Good book to start studying after the HSK 4, about 2,500 characters. No CD. Only the first lesson has any writing in it. Original price: 29rmb, selling for: 20rmb.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Marketplace’ is closed to new topics and replies.