For Sale: Samsung Galaxy S3 (As New)

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionFor Sale: Samsung Galaxy S3 (As New)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I’m selling my 1 month old Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300 16gb blue phone. It’s a fantastic device and the screen is insane, but I realized my heart belongs at Apple so I spent the extra money and bought the iPhone 5. I still have the box, invoice and everything and there is not a single scratch or mark on the phone – so it will feel as if you just bought a brand new phone. It also comes with a few extra’s I bought, such as the dark Quicksand minimalistic cover from ROCK which gives the back of the phone a nice matte texture feel to it, and some screen protectors.

As you can see on the invoice I paid 3200RMB at a shop in Chengdu somewhere near the Manhattan building (Renmin Nan Lu) on December 14, 2012. There’s a year warranty on it.

I’m selling it for 2700RMB. A kick-ass good as new device for cheap if you ask me. (Realize this is half the price of a new iPhone 5!)

Some pictures:

eRNlgWu.jpg

hjAcPCY.jpg

EDO6nxj.jpg

9Hwcxil.jpg

QxQmRzL.jpg

28E0hQ6.jpg

1lS6GVO.jpg

FmX3Jqw.jpg

Look how incredibly sexy this phone looks with that cover and a customized homescreen:

wINNJ0O.jpg

Does it have Tetris?

Participant

Very interested… hmmm…

Keymaster
    Quote:
    I spent the extra money and bought the iPhone 5

I hear that… the iPhone 5 isn’t cheap, but damn is it nice.

sick price. would instabuy this if I needed a new phone.

33963161.jpg

Participant

Sold for 2700!

Quote:
    I hear that… the iPhone 5 isn’t cheap, but damn is it nice.

Damn right. Love every second I hold it in my hand. Android just constantly tilted me by being less effective in some things.

FYI I bought the iPhone5 16gb HK version for 4390 in Chengdu! Smuggled products ftw.

The only thing which I really loved about Android was the ability to share stuff between different apps really easily. And the multi functional clipboard! And the combined URL/search-bar. Damn I miss my samsung.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.