Forum Dinner at Cameron Hot Pot Spot?

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionForum Dinner at Cameron Hot Pot Spot?

• This topic has 7 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by Avatar photoSS.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    Participant

I feel sick

Participant

I’ve been waiting to see a picture of exactly this since I heard.

It seems that coriander-mixed meatballs was the favorite dish for Cameron

Such a casual. Everyone know’s it’s not Hot Pot without rabitt’s brain and pig’s arse.

Participant

@Ian

I feel sick

A ¥888 hot pot meal translated into an annual &45m semen deal to “improve Chinese pigs”.

Downing Street said: “This new deal to export pig semen will mean Britain’s best pigs will help sustain the largest pig population in the world.”

What a picture!

Keymaster

This is too funny. Anyone know which hotpot restaurant this actually was? It seems so incredibly “low rent” to do this, but I can’t imagine that he didn’t go somewhere really big and well known. I will venture a wild guess that it was Huancheng Laoma on Second Ring Road.

Whoever was responsible for deciding which restaurant he went to in Chengdu probably auctioned off which hotpot restaurant they took him to to the highest bidder.

Local reports say that the waitress named Cao Jing who served Cameron in the restaurant at the Century City New International Convention & Exhibition Center has also become popular, and will serve diners who pay an extra 1,000 yuan, reciting tales about ‘how Cameron enjoyed the hotpot’ as additional service, according to Shanghai Daily

This is hilariously preposterous. Only in China.

Participant

A ¥888 hot pot meal translated into an annual &45m semen deal to “improve Chinese pigs”. Downing Street said: “This new deal to export pig semen will mean Britain’s best pigs will help sustain the largest pig population in the world.” What a picture!

David Cameron sold £45m of pig semen to China…he did well to pull that off.

Participant

A ¥888 hot pot meal translated into an annual &45m semen deal to “improve Chinese pigs”. Downing Street said: “This new deal to export pig semen will mean Britain’s best pigs will help sustain the largest pig population in the world.” What a picture!

David Cameron sold £45m of pig semen to China…he did well to pull that off.

indeed. unlike his zealous youth who walked under influence and picked up random victims on chinese street, david cameron did it the royal way and chinese cheerfully paid him big money to get laid this time.

Participant

The restaurant was Xiang Tian Xia, near Century City, according to this article.

Rumour has it the room where he ate is now booked way into the future and the restaurant is offering a ‘Prime Minister’ set menu.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.