Free 3 day Trip to Western Sichuan, Aug 9-11

HomeForumsIn ChengduFree 3 day Trip to Western Sichuan, Aug 9-11

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I was approached by a friend/travel company to help recruit some 老外 for short trip.  The sightseeing trip to Hong Yuan, A’ba, Jiu Zhi, Nian Bao Yu Ze Scenic Area, and back to Chengdu.

Accommodation (2 people/rm) and bus transport is provided free of charge for foreigners.  It is recommended to bring about 1000元 spending money for meals, etc.

For more details PM me for the itinerary (in Chinese).

Anyone interested needs to decide by Thursday 8/1.

Went here last year and it’s beautiful. Beware if you’re sensitive to altitude sickness though.

Keymaster

I’m interested – what time does this leave on Friday the 9th? Can you post the itinerary here?

Participant

meets at 7 am on the 9th and departs at 7:30.  Charlie, I sent you the detailed itinerary.

Keymaster

Here’s the itinerary, I ran it through Google Translate and posted that below also. Looks like a great deal for any interested foreigners, 880 yuan trip to a cool region for free.

Drunk America Tenjin Garden – Nianboyuze the 3rd camping trip

Nianboyuze is the birthplace of Golog Tibetan, is a mountain. Although there is no lake Qinghai Lake broad, without Namco’s sublime, but you can get close to it, one after another on foot to see the lake and Zi; Nianboyuze the height of the mountain is not Everest, no Gangrenboqi reputation, nor Kunlun Mountains magnificent, but here, you can get close to the glacier, where the mountains have their own share of tranquility and Juanxiu.

Chengdu – Li County – Red Original – Aba – long rule – Nianboyuze

[Travel time]
    August 9, 2013 – August 11, 2013

【Travel Itinerary】

D1: Chengdu (BUS) Hongyuan (BUS) Aba
    Meals: None Accommodation: Double standard room Aba county

7:00 set 7:30 departure, along came Wenchuan Wenchuan speed along zagunao valley all the way north. Partridge Hill climb after entering the red of the original prairie, endless prairie, fragmented flocks and herds, so you also will be flying mood, the last climb Haizishan reach Aba prefecture night in Aba County accommodation.

D2: Aba County (BUS) long rule (BUS) Nianboyuze area
    Meals: None Accommodation: Nianboyuze double off the area within the camping

Today we will be hiking camping simple way to enjoy the magnificent natural scenery up close, holy mountain, mysterious Zi will appear in front of you, this is a beautiful Nianboyuze, Lake Vamp Hu Xiannvhu is exploring Nianboyuze the best way to magnificent mountains Zi, holy prayer flags hada, pure blue sky and white clouds, blooming Gesang, flocks of sheep constitute a dream picture we use today time of day slowly to feel Nianboyuze beautiful. You will gasp in admiration Mother Nature, creating a magical landscape on this side. We end at the lake or Vamp Vamp Fairy Lake and camped between, enjoy the beautiful sunset Nianboyuze.

D3: Nianboyuze area (BUS) Chengdu
    Meals: None Accommodation: Double standard room Aba county

8:00 am departure from the camp to go back, noon lunch on the road to solve, and then all the way back to Chengdu whip Teng Ma policies, on the way to share the story of the journey and surprises. Chengdu relatively late arrival, please be prepared.

[Travel Precautions]

Accommodation conditions: D1 Check Aba County Hotel, Double standard room; D2 within the camping area, double accounts, a man / sleeping bags.
    Traffic conditions: As long trip travel time, please prepare cervical pillow, cushion, mp3 and other entertainment equipment
    Meals situations: This tour does not include meals, you can stroke AA, suggested Dayton Road before departure to prepare 1-2 meals
    Physical Requirements: This event has the 1st trip at high altitude, we recommend our capabilities 
 phone signal: China Unicom, China Mobile has signal, but not full coverage 
 ATM machine: cash withdrawal in Aba county seat, it is recommended to carry less than 1,000 yuan in cash and a UnionPay debit card
    High inverse problem: the vast majority of people will have different degrees beginning of the plateau of the “altitude sickness”, which is normal. The symptoms will gradually reduce or disappear. If not, please contact our leader. But there is a serious heart and lung disease in patients with hypertension should not travel to the plateau.
    About Charging: D2 camping that night can not charge, so it is best to fully charged before entering.
    Security issues: In the wild activities should pay attention to safety, do not separate into the mountains, the best attended. Do not ad libitum berries and mushrooms, to prevent food poisoning. And Seda is a high altitude area, not strenuous exercise, alcohol consumption.
    Customs: To comply with various regulations in protected areas, respect for religious beliefs and customs of democracy, civility and courtesy. Tibetans do not like to haggle; also do not cross adder, brazier; prayer wheel, the wheel must not reversed; taboo others touch the top of the head; Of course, when ye meet Nima heap detour from left to right, the Tibetans that go in the opposite direction will sin, do not arbitrarily pick, not sitting on top.

Green Travel: We advocate green travel, make friends strict self-discipline, in Daocheng leaving only your footprints, memories and latecomers can still see the beauty.

【Description】 activity costs

The event full cost: 880 yuan / person
    Activity costs contain:
    Wagon full costs and fuel costs and drivers
    Listed in the itinerary of hotels, guest houses accommodation costs, excluding breakfast
    Travel expenses listed in attraction tickets (Nianboyuze)
    Travel accident insurance up to 150,000 yuan fee
    Fresh life most experienced leader accompanied

Cost does not include

• no meals throughout the trip, personal meal expense (such as breakfast, lunch, drinks, etc.). Personal daily meal cost about 30-60 yuan / person / day, in the county greater flexibility, you can choose according to their own preferences.
    • Personal consumption, force majeure, flight changes and other circumstances beyond the control travel costs incurred.
    • Nianboyuze costs within the area riding

醉美天神花园——年宝玉则3日露营之旅

【写在前面的话】

年宝玉则是果洛藏族的发祥地,是一座神山。虽然这里的湖泊没有青海湖的宽广,没有纳木错的壮美,但是你却可以亲近它,徒步去看一个又一个湖泊和海子;年宝玉则的雪山没有珠穆朗玛的高度,没有冈仁波齐的盛名,也没有昆仑山的雄奇,但来到这里,可以亲近冰川,这里的山也有自己的那份宁静和隽秀。

成都—理县—红原—阿坝—久治—年保玉则

【旅行时间】

2013年8月9日–2013年8月11日

【旅行线路安排】

D1: 成都(BUS)红原(BUS)阿坝
    餐食:无   住宿:阿坝县城  双人标间
    上午7点集合,7点半出发,沿都汶高速来到汶川,沿杂谷脑河谷一路北上。翻越鹧鸪山后,进入红原大草原,一望无际的大草原,零零散散的牛群、羊群,让你的心情也随之飞扬,最后翻越海子山,到达阿坝县内,晚上在阿坝县内住宿。

D2: 阿坝县(BUS)久治(BUS)年保玉则景区
    餐食:无   住宿:年保玉则景区内露营 双人帐

今天我们将以简单的徒步露营的方式,近距离享受壮丽的自然风光,圣洁的雪山、神秘的海子都将会出现在你眼前,这就是美丽的年保玉则,环湖妖女胡、仙女湖是游览年保玉则的最佳方式,壮美的雪山海子、圣洁的经幡哈达、纯净的蓝天白云、盛开的格桑花、成群的牛羊构成了一幅梦中的画面,今天我们用一天的时间慢慢的去感受年保玉则的美丽。你会叹服大自然的鬼斧神工,造就了这一方神奇的山水。我们在妖女湖尽头或妖女湖与仙女湖之间扎营,欣赏夕阳西下美丽的年保玉则。

D3: 年保玉则景区(BUS)成都
    餐食:无   住宿:阿坝县城  双人标间

早上8点从营地出发往回走,中午可在路上解决午餐,然后一路鞭马策腾回成都,途中分享旅途中的故事与惊喜。抵达成都时间比较晚,请做好准备。

【旅行注意事项】

住宿情况:D1入住阿坝县宾馆,双人标间;D2景区内露营,双人帐,一人/睡袋。
    交通情况:由于行程中乘车时间较长,请大家准备好颈椎枕、靠垫,mp3等娱乐设备
    餐食情况:本行程不包餐,可在行程中AA,建议出发前准备1-2顿路餐
    体力要求:本次活动有1日在高海拔行程,建议量力而行
手机信号:联通、移动均有信号,但并非全程信号覆盖
ATM   机:可以在阿坝县城内取现,建议携带1000元以内现金和一张银联储蓄卡

高反问题:绝大多数人初到高原都会有不同程度的“高原反应”,这是正常的情况。其症状会逐步减轻或消失。如有不适,请及时联系我们的领队。但有严重心、肺疾病高血压患者不宜到高原旅行。

关于充电:D2露营,当晚不能充电,所以进入前最好把电量充足。
    安全问题:在野外活动应注意安全,不要单独进山,最好结伴而行。不要随意采食野果和菌类,以防食物中毒。而且色达属于高海拔地区,不宜剧烈运动、饮酒。

风俗习惯:要遵守保护区内各种规定,尊重民主宗教信仰和风俗习惯,文明礼貌。藏民不喜欢讨价还价;也不要跨越法器、火盆;经筒、经轮不得逆转;忌讳别人用手触摸头顶;当然遇见尼玛堆的时候也要从左往右绕行,藏民认为走反了方向会有罪过,不要随意拾取,更不要坐在上面。

绿色旅行:我们崇尚绿色出行,请各位朋友严格自律,在稻城只留下你们的脚印、回忆和后来者依然可以看到的美丽。

【活动费用说明】

本次活动费用全额: 880元/人
    活动费用包含的内容:
    全程旅行车及司机费用和燃油费用
    行程所列之宾馆、招待所住宿费用,不含早餐
    行程所列之景点门票费用(年宝玉则)
    最高15万元旅游意外保险费用
    新鲜生活最富有经验的领队全程陪同

费用不包含

•行程中全程不包餐,个人用餐费用自理(如早餐、午饭、饮料等)。个人每日用餐花费约为30—60元/人/天,在县城内弹性较大,可根据自己偏好进行选择。
    •个人消费,不可抗力、航班变化等旅行社不可控制之情况产生的费用。
    •年保玉则景区内骑马费用

Participant

I’m interested;  still possible to join the group? thanks

Participant

1000 for meals? Is anybody going?

Participant

Hello, just to ask why is this event for free? I am interested though I know it is very late. Isit possible to still join the trip?

Fran.

Participant

Shall we pretend to be Japanese ? God i hate this marketing practice.

Keymaster

I’m interested; still possible to join the group? thanks

I believe they’re still going, but if you’re interested I would get in touch with Larry at Natooke ASAP. The number for their shop is 028-8504-2450

1000 for meals? Is anybody going?

1,000 for cash, just in case. You’ll have to try hard to spend 1,000 yuan on meals on a 3-day trip to Western Sichuan.

Hello, just to ask why is this event for free? I am interested though I know it is very late. Isit possible to still join the trip? Fran.

Expats can get quite a lot of perks in China, especially in this region. I’m not sure what the exact reason is here, but Larry probably knows. You can contact him at the Natooke shop with the number listed above.

Participant

…maybe to overcharge Chinese students with the promise of practicing their English….sounds like a blast. Nothing is free. If you don’t mind answering mind numbing questions while viewing beautiful scenery from a bus it’s a go!

Participant

There’s no more availability for this trip.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.