Free Symphony Concert Tickets!

HomeForumsIn ChengduFree Symphony Concert Tickets!

• This topic has 10 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by Avatar photoRia.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello there, I have 4 free tickets of a symphony concert on 30th of September, 8pm , which will play by Kunming Symphony Orchestra in Sichuan Conservatory concert hall.  If anyone fancy coming to listen to the ‘Plateau feelings’ by them, message me ASAP plz!

Ria

Participant

Whats the dress code? I may want to go.

Participant

@ JerryS, it’s not like take part in some balls, just dress what you want. now I have 2 tickets left, who wanna them?

Participant

Hey Ria, I’d like to grab a pair if they are still going! My number is 186 1574 9983

Participant

Damn! I’m late! Those tickets are hot !

Keymaster

Damn! I’m late! Those tickets are hot !

Damnit, me too!

Participant

Well the tickets are gone, but grateful if you please share info on where to buy them and also get info about performances. Found a link in english but it is outdated and doesn’t have any info at all. Thanks!

Participant

Dear members, sorry about that all ticket were gone now, but as an orchestral musician, I will update our symphony orchestra’s ( Sichuan Conservatory Symphony Orchestra) concerts in coming days if you fancy listening to the live classical music and those orchestral musicians, which are professional instrumental teachers from SCCM and graduated from Eourpean countries such as me, and you also can book/buy tickets from me as they are not expensive for an symphony concerts in China. We’ll be back after the Chinese National Day, and it will be on 18th of Octorber, inbox me if you wanna more info. Thanks for your support!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Participant

Hello guys, as what you wish,  I will keep updating the post one week before the concerts, and will let you know who’s the composer and the soloist, even the pieces we’re gonna play. Thank you for your supports!

Participant

Hi, Ria. Are there any available tickets for Monday evening? I mean I don`t mind paying. Sorry, have no clue how to write PM. Do you mind giving me answer via phone? 15008467824.
    Interested in getting updates regarding performances.
    Thank you.

Participant

Sorry Slavsky, I’ve asked some of my colleagues  if they have tickets left, but they told me they all gone and this concert are not selling tickets, so sorry about it, if you fancy to come to listen other classical concerts, I’ll let you before it! Thank you

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.