Going to see the pandas!

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionGoing to see the pandas!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hey,

I’ve been here a few weeks now, but I still haven’t been to the Panda Base, and am thinking of going there one weekend soon.

Anyone up for going??

Sandi

Participant

I’m up for it. I was thinking of going last week but everyone told me it is just too crowded.

I’ve been advised to go as early as possible as the pandas get really lazy in the afternoon.

Keymaster
    Quote:
    I’ve been advised to go as early as possible as the pandas get really lazy in the afternoon.

Yeah, definitely best to go in the morning if you can. Going to any tourist site during Autumn Festival or Spring Festival is definitely a bad idea! Safe to go now though.

Participant

Great stuff!!

Well, I was going to suggest another trip to Happy Valley – since a few people couldn’t make it last time (and because I want to go again :)).

We could do one this Saturday and one the following? Or whatever suits. Let me know when is good for you and we can make a plan, I can put the word out etc x

Participant

I’d prefer the Saturday after the 15th. Getting myself settled in Chengdu has been tough on my budget 🙂

I would be up for going.

Sara

Participant

me too 🙂 next weekend would suit me.

I’m looking forward to it. 🙂

Participant

I’m afraid that I can’t make it on Saturday the 20th. The weekend after, Saturday the 27th would be better for me.

But if the 20th is good for everyone else, then go for it and I’ll go another time 🙂 x

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.