Hiring a Jazz Band in Chengdu on 10/25

HomeForumsClassifiedsJobs & Apartment RentalsHiring a Jazz Band in Chengdu on 10/25

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi Chengdu,

Our company is hosting an event end of October (25th) and we are looking for a band  to perform at this event.

The band should consist of around 4 band members. The preferred genre is Jazz or something mellow. Also at the event there will be two solo parts so you should feel comfortable to perform on your own too. The pay is good, 1000 RMB for each band member.

If your interested please send me an email with pictures of each band member, a short description of each band member and if possible a video of a performance.

Contact details:

[email protected]

+138 8073 4344

Kind Regards,

Ricky

Keymaster

I know a band who might be interested in this, I will forward them a link to this thread.

Participant

Usually a jazz band play at Vinoteca, a wine bar in Chengdu, but sorry I haven’t contacts…

Keymaster

Usually a jazz band play at Vinoteca, a wine bar in Chengdu, but sorry I haven’t contacts…

The most well known (and best) jazz band in Chengdu that I’ve heard of is called Boss Ma.

Participant

The most well known (and best) jazz band in Chengdu that I’ve heard of is called Boss Ma.

How do I get in contact with them ?

Keymaster

How do I get in contact with them?

I sent an email with a link to a member of the band, they will see this thread.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Jobs & Apartment Rentals’ is closed to new topics and replies.