Greetings to all from your newest member

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionGreetings to all from your newest member

• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by Avatar photoMaz.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello everyone,

My name is Mazin, Maz for short. I’m originally from Sudan (North African country always in the headlines for the wrong reasons!) I grew up in Britain where I spent most my life there.

I have just joined this forum after I found it researching Chengdu. I’m about to arrive there from Sudan in a couple of months.

Hope to get to know some if not most of you in the near future. I put a brief background history about me in my profile.

It is my first time ever in China, but I’m used to adventures in new lands! Will gladly listen to your experiences, tips and advice.

Keymaster

Hi Maz,

Welcome to the forum, and soon to Chengdu. Have you been to Asia before, or will this be your first time? Judging by your travel experience, I think you should have no problem adjusting to the Chengdu lifestyle with time!

Participant

I see that you’re into cycling and soccer. Chengdu can accommodate you very well in these regards, straight away. I’d love to read some of your work, if you’re a writer. I love having a beer with a creative type and talking about their trade. I hope you enjoy your time in Chengdu.

Also you username is an anagram for M a o N a z i s.

Participant

Thanks Charlie. Yes, I’m very much excited about Chengdu. I haven’t been to Asia before.

Lol @ Callum 🙂 Quite a fitting anagram and quite accidental!

I looked around the ChengduLiving/Places site and I see there is a cycling community going on, so that is awsome indeed.

As for “my work”, I do have it published unofficially on Scribd.com – Here is the link to my account there: http://www.scribd.com/MightyPenMaz – I hope the url works, but I have a feeling writing links isn’t allowed on the forum.

Thanks for your good wishes.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.