Group buy websites

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionGroup buy websites

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Maybe some of you already knew this. Just think it might be helpful.

Well the living expenses here is getting rediculously higher and higher… BUT we got the “Goup BUY” (Tuan Gou) websites! So they are like coupons websites. If you wanna eat at a restaurant, spa, foot masasge, KTV, clubs, movie, hotel, even travelling, you can pay online with MUCH cheaper price first then they will send you a code to your mobile, you just need to go to the place you booked and show them the code, and enjoy wutever you bought on-line.

There are loads of “group buy” websites, I always go to tuan800.com which has the info for all the other “group buy” websites. ( NO, I don’t work for this website)

BTW, my name is Cress a local Chengdunese, married to an American with a baby. We would like to have some companies when we go to those restaurants we booked on the “group buy” websites. Contact me if you wanna come with. [email protected]

You are welcome…

Keymaster

I’ve heard a lot about these (group buy) sites gaining popularity in China. I’ll check out tuan800.com, thanks for the suggestion!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.