Gunne & Zuckermann @ Xiong Mao Apr 7th

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionGunne & Zuckermann @ Xiong Mao Apr 7th

• This topic has 9 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by Avatar photoAM.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Live Back to Back DJ shennanigans from Berlin’s respected House and Techno Djs Gunne & Zuckermann; a famous and spontaneous Berlin House and Techno DJ Duo. They met during a Lebensfreude Records label night at mythic Tresor Club – and after some serious drinking decided to go on a tour to Argentina. While playing at a club in Buenos Aires, they started spinning back2back. The crowd went mad. So, after some more serious drinking they decided to not only play together on a regular basis but also to go on their next tour – this time to Asia.

Gunne & Zuckermann on tour

Gunne & Zuckermann play Back2Back in an intensive live performance style – from oldskool House to contemporary Techno. They are not only DJs but per- formers who know how to make a crowd go crazy. They keep the spirit of the good old Berlin days alive and transport it into modern day House and Techno.

Tour dates:

30.03.12 – Lantern Club, Beijing

31.03.12 – Dada Bar, Shanghai

06.04.12 – Mouse Never Sleeps (Born under Punches), Hangzhou

07.04.12 – Xiong Mao Live, Chengdu

10.04.12 – Exit, Seoul

11.04.12 – Saloon, Tokyo

12.04.12 – Metro, Kyoto

13.04.12 – Bullets, Tokyo

15.04.12 – Aoyama HACHI, Tokyo

Tickets – 50 / 30 with student ID

Gunne & Zuckermann “Black Hawks & Bugs” Asia Tour Mix

Participant

Sounds good.

BTW: KRS-1 is in Oz shortly. Kinda in the neighborhood. Awesome if he swung by the ‘Du….?

Participant

KRS-1 is pretty weak live.

Participant

The promo for the oz tour reads (quote): “Widely regarded as the greatest live MC in hip hop history”. Never seen him, so can’t say. Sold out two big venues in my hometown though.

When i say “in the neighborhood” i mean that when these cats play Australia, they usually swing by Japan and sometimes Taiwan too.

Participant

Just heard: he travelled to oz by boat (or ship?)! Seems he refuses to fly! Unbelievable….would take him a month to get here

Participant

Just had a listen.

Sounds great for 30 kuai- Got to love having a student card valid until end of 2012 when you’re not a student!

Participant

Would love to make it out for the Berlin techno but I’ll be headed to Malaysia that afternoon. Also folks check out HEDGEHOG at Little Bar from 8-10pm one of my favorite Chinese rock/punk bands.

How was the Ladytron DJ last night ? Not a huge chic electro fan

Participant
    Quote:
    Would love to make it out for the Berlin techno but I’ll be headed to Malaysia that afternoon. Also folks check out HEDGEHOG at Little Bar from 8-10pm one of my favorite Chinese rock/punk bands.

How was the Ladytron DJ last night ? Not a huge chic electro fan

Good shout on hedgehog. I’m out of town this weekend too so missing a couple of good gigs.

Ladytron wasn’t really busy. His tunes were more ed-banger-ish than I expected. Heard this and this but none of this.

You heading out to the music park later?

Participant

yup gonna hit up ramon’s BBQ then check out the rock music around 630 or 7. riding bicycles there should be an adventure.

Participant
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.