Gymnastics for Kids?

HomeForumsIn ChengduGymnastics for Kids?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Does anyone know if there is a club offering gymnastics classes for young kids, in a pleasant, playful, friendly and non-competitive (so not preparing for Olympics! ;-)) atmosphere?

Participant

成都东风艺术培训学校

Chengdu DongFeng Arts Training School

Add: ZhiXin Garden,LiDu Raod,A-2-2-102;

Tel: 028-85088138

Participant

Thanks!

Is that just south of S 2nd section 1st ring road, where Google maps puts the school? I cannot find the addres on google maps….

hello~

u’d better type the address in Chinese :四川省成都市武侯区丽都路2号置信丽都花园, does it work?

i can locate it on google map

but i’m not sure if the school is what u want~

good luck!

Participant

Just for anyone who might be interested in this thread:

our daughter has recently started at MyGym in the Suning Plaza mall. It is a kind of playfull ‘toddler gym’ not really focused at gymnastics as a sport but more at overall motoric skills development and play. She is having a good time there, for the moment it is enough. http://www.mygymchina.com

At MyGym, they were very kind to also enquire for me for a real gymnastics club for children, and she gave me the following:

Chengdu Youth Amateur Sports School, Caotang East Road, Qingyang (close to Sichuan Museum and the Art&Curio market), tel. 028-87319631.

I have visited the place but did not yet see a lesson or talk to a trainer, but perhaps will do so after the summer if my daughter stays interested.

Participant

I have two children, They are as of late began kid gymnastics classes in texas. Here great traner, My childs are extremely upbeat.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.