Hairdressers, Spas & Beauty Salons?

HomeForumsIn ChengduHairdressers, Spas & Beauty Salons?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi there, just moved to Chengdu. Looking for recommendations about basic places 🙂 temporarily living around tongzilin and checking the area, which so far I like. Will greatly appreciate if the ladies out there can recommend spas, beauty salons for facials, manicure etc, the sort of places that we usually go to 🙂 I am willing to go anywhere as long as it is good 🙂

I also have a question for all… I was walking around last night and saw small massage parlors Thailand type… probably not appealing but I do remember that the best massage I had was in a corner of a square in Chiang Mai where the place consisted on several mattresses aligned in the floor… so wondering if that is the case here as well…

Thanks!
    Roxana

Participant

hello, i remember there is a spa hotel at the chuangye road. sorry, i forget its name. You can search the internet for more beauty salons.

———————————————–

http://www.melodyhome.com/

Participant

Florie&Ricky French Salon

French Salon Beauty and Hairdressing

professional beautician and hairdresser work with imported French products. organic beauty products available too!

our services:  body and face waxing, facial, massages,eyelashes/eyebrows cares

Haircut, coloration, perm, haircare, hair extension.

add our wechat: 18780127567

Phone: 18780127567

Participant

Florid & Ricky French Salon

French Salon Beauty and Hairdressing

professional beautician and hairdresser work with imported French products. organic beauty products available too!

our services:  body and face waxing, facial, massages,eyelashes/eyebrows cares

Haircut, coloration, perm, haircare, hair extension.

add our wechat: 18780127567

Phone: 18780127567

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.