Halloween Costume Ideas

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionHalloween Costume Ideas

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Anyone dressing up for Halloween this year? I’m trying to think of China-specific costume ideas and have only come up with a few:

• Street sweeper (orange suit, Raiden hat)
    • Chinese police officer (pants that don’t fit, shoelaces untied, cigarette dangling on lip)
    • Blinged out Chinese rapper (“$WAG” hat, plastic jewelry, XXXXL “Ball so hard muthafuckas wanna fine me” t-shirt, fake diamond earring)

I’ll probably just hit up the costume materials street and see what strikes me, but I’m thinking of something that incorporates one of the pollution masks that I have. Meth cook would be a good one (and relatively timely considering Breaking Bad just concluded).

Anyone getting a costume?

Participant

What is there to do for Halloween around here? Is there a big party somewhere?

Sticking with your theme, I have the following:

• Enlightened blind masseuse (White coat and some dark glasses, could offer services to the ladies.)
    • Budai (Gold spray paint and some robes.)
    • Johnny Foreigner(Hawaiian shirt, shorts, ray-bans, camera, plus I’ll be really drunk.)
    Participant
    Participant

Migrant worker.  Full camo and yellow hardhat.

Not quite on Halloween but there’s rumors and rumblings of an alleycat mid November that requires costumes.

Keymaster

What is there to do for Halloween around here? Is there a big party somewhere? Sticking with your theme, I have the following:

• Enlightened blind masseuse (White coat and some dark glasses, could offer services to the ladies.)
    • Budai (Gold spray paint and some robes.)
    • Johnny Foreigner(Hawaiian shirt, shorts, ray-bans, camera, plus I’ll be really drunk.)

I actually haven’t heard of anything in Chengdu on Halloween. I’ll be in Chongqing at Nuts Club.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Snowden Brendan’s costume?

Art gallery owner would be good. Could dress up like Mike Myers in “Sprokets” from Saturday Night Live.

Migrant worker. Full camo and yellow hardhat. Not quite on Halloween but there’s rumors and rumblings of an alleycat mid November that requires costumes.

Great news! Last years costumed alleycat was a blast.

Participant

Chinese police officer

This just requires that you fall asleep at the party (on the job)!

Brendan’s costume?

I did just laugh, even if I don’t quite get it. God loves you Ray.

Participant

Can Hise please go as Steve Jobs? All he needs is some glasses, a turtle neck, and some acid.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.