Health Trouble: Feeling Weak

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionHealth Trouble: Feeling Weak

• This topic has 5 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by Avatar photoluca.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Since one month i have health trouble, feel tired, leg and arms heavy, sometimes dizziness and lack of strength. I made a blood test and it was normal. The doctor said it’s because of too much humidity/wet in body. I did acupuncture but not disappeared fully.

Have you ever been in trouble with this kind of feeling since you are in China?

Participant

I highly recommend you to do a full body checkup, just to be safe. I do not buy those ‘you have too much humidity/wet in body’ stuff!

Participant

thanks, i did a fully checkup blood test and mri brain one month ago and it was normal..

Keymaster

I’ve never heard of this but it doesn’t sound serious. The things that I would check are your diet, quality and duration of sleep, and exercise.

Participant

yep. agree with charlie. may be a combination of any of that plus the weather, if you come from a place with a cooler/drier climate

Participant

thanks for your comments, yes i am coming from canada where i spent 5 years there, now since 2 years here in chengdu but got theses feelings…during 5 years in canada, stay in the place -10 degrees no any cought or health trouble..

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.