Looking for a Woman in Chengdu

HomeForumsIn ChengduLooking for a Woman in Chengdu

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I’m looking for a woman in Chengdu. I only have some information and pictures of her (including her name). I would like to find her, I need to have notice about her. I’m willing to pay the person that finds her. I would like a young person, preferrence a woman to find her. If you help me, YOU WILL BE REWARDED (anything you need from the U.S) I’m willing to work after January 15th, 2015

My email: [email protected]

[email protected]

-Thanks, Ruben

Participant

Is this about a broken heart or is there a moral impetus behind this story?

Participant

Um… She played you? Shes most likely a foreign hunter.. Common in these here parts.

Finally, a chance to pursue my lifelong dream to become a bounty hunter!

Participant

thanks for your comments.
    I suggest that you may want to tell where I can find first

looked like a impossible.es as a story that would have a happy ending .we are Chinese language
    speak little English and little Spanish.ok so I had to travel here to find a solution
    I did not feel so guilty about losing contact with her good and looking a bit
    I found some pages of internet search I did for weibo by badu etc and a person living in spain recommended me this site and thought when I think it will be a good .se that in the world there good people. personally I can go there until the month of May or june .here am a director of a center helps homeless and help them return to say on track. the person was left in charge will come in May and is the cause I can not travel now. I also confess that a person defrauded me
    send him money on 2 times and only said she worked in a large market.
    I have faith that with the help of this site will soon reach her finish .
    I think if I were in chengdu could put a picture of her in the newspaper
    selling, I also imagine that she works you may find it has a special job to say here in the state of texas there are only 2 people make
    engraving gold and Silver to hand
    I say this because my work is jewelery and restoration of ancient art in wood and really frustrating for me not to see
    .ya that the work of social work I do is totally free. from san antonio tx his friend ruben.

Participant

null

Participant

Ruben, are you using some kinda translation software? It’s very difficult to understand what you’re saying. If you’ve been defrauded by an online personality that you’ve never met – you don’t even know the photos you have are authentically the same person, it could be literally anyone. There’s very little chance you’ll be able to find who really took your money, and it’s likely a huge waste of effort and money on your part to continue. Better to cut your losses mate.

Participant

1- thanks for comment
    2-seemed impossible to find the city of chengdu
    3 – I’m Mexican living in the United States for 45 years speak a little English
    4. my name is ruben moreno
    5- browsing the Web I found the site of chengdu living
    6 – the woman who like to live in this city
    . 7-I believe that here there are good people who can help me
    8- . in may I finish my social work’s ceo in an association to help people living in the streets of the city of san antonio tx
    9 it is when I can travel freely to the city of chengdu
    10. I think that if at this time were in chengdu
    put an ad in the newspaper with the picture of the girl and so could find it
    11 only there are 20 businesses where this girl can work
    12. my job is repairing jewelry and art in copper and wood
    13. I am a little frustrated now because nobody wants to doing community work because it’s free nonprofit
    I was that when im travel to chengdu you will teach me the mandarin language. Thank you Rick and Vincent at this time I am travelling to the North of the country
    and when he returns to texas I will have all the information to find that girl

Participant

Ruben, you sound like a nice guy but it doesn’t seem to be sinking in. I’m from San Antonio and remember a little Spanish: Tu eres loco si se creo that you will find this person. I butchered that but hopefully you get the point.

This person you dealt with is a scammer. They tell you a convincing story and eventually talk you into sending money or giving up bank information. Then they disappear. Did you ever video chat with this person or speak by phone? If not, how do you even know it’s really a woman? Or that they’re really in Chengdu? Even if you do have more than just a name and photo, the saying goes “you’re trying to find a needle in a haystack.” Cut your losses and be wary of strangers on the internet in the future.

I have a feeling we’re being trolled, but if not, I’ll hope for a miracle for your sake Ruben! And go Spurs go.

Participant

Thank You WoodWERD, I know now that you are concerned about me, so thats why consider yourself as my acquiatence. Yes, i have talked to her, im convinced that she does exist and that she lives in Chemgdu. i was considering giving her a visit to her hometown last October (it was a suprise for her), but there was some problems (one of my uncles died amd the other reason, the person who was going to pay me, but he died of a heart attack) For those motives, i couldnt go. The passaport (visa) was for 3 months, in a few days i have to get it renewed for March. When i go over there i promise you a meal in a mexican restaurant. Dale shine in Chengdu and Go Spurs Go! i hope to see you soon my friend.

-sincerely, Ruben

Participant

There are 13+ million in the city. If you can even find her, good luck. But everyone is warning you to not come and waste your time/money.

China is known for their scammers. But even if you do find her, what will you do then? What if she has an association with bad people and you wind up physically hurt and robbed.

Just be warned that things are not what they seem to be. Heed our warnings… Cut your losses..

Participant

Thanks Jerry’s.
    I am a person who likes to be with positive people
    I have taken the necessary precautions
    and I want to personally go to chengdu and tell that girl I’m real
    and that finds it and if she says no I love you
    I’ll be fine because I’ve done the right thing
    the good thing about all this is that I’ll have new friends
    and I will be in a new country

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Keymaster

Post her picture and name, and maybe someone will be able to help you out.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.