Help Downloading Youtube Clips

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionHelp Downloading Youtube Clips

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

On Christmas day, I found a very funny youtube video and I want to share with my classmate. I don’t want to just give the link to my classmate. What I want is to download the youtube video on my iPad and play it outside. Extremely want to find a method to download youtube videos! Thank you very much.

Participant

downloadhelper or let me help you

Participant

downloadhelper or let me help you

Participant
    Participant
    Participant

just google “stream video downloader”. Youll get more reasults you will ever need. For the most lazy, just use KISS option.

Participant

just google “stream video downloader”. Youll get more reasults you will ever need. For the most lazy, just use KISS option.

Keymaster

I use KeepVid. Very simple, doesn’t require installing anything.

You didn’t tell us what system are you using? If you’ re PC user, you can use free youtube downloader. If you’re mac user, sorry, because I’m not familiar with Mac os.

Participant

Exposing my unwashed soul again? Now why would I need a VPN if I can get free “Youtube” as posted above? Then again:Isn’t this one of the verboten sites in China,and if so,why are we “advertising”?

Keymaster
    Quote:
    Exposing my unwashed soul again? Now why would I need a VPN if I can get free “Youtube” as posted above? Then again:Isn’t this one of the verboten sites in China,and if so,why are we “advertising”?

… What?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.