Help Finding a Design Company in Chengdu?

HomeForumsIn ChengduHelp Finding a Design Company in Chengdu?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi there, please bear with me on this one as I appreciate the details are a bit threadbare, but here goes.

I have an idea for a product which eventually hope to take to kickstarter in an attempt to bring it to market, however at the moment its just a little idea in my head and a little sketch on a piece of paper that looks like it was drawn by a five year old.

I dont really know where to go from here, however I guess the next logical step would be to find a designer to work with to get it technically drawn and make sure my idea is viable. Hence my question being does anyone know any designers in Chengdu or any design companies?

If I can get this thing off the ground I’ll sare the progress on here, and link any kickstarter projects.

btw, its a small product for entertaining pets.

Cheers

Participant

Hey

I think I can help you this. What kind of Design Company are you looking for?

Kathy

Participant

Hi Kathy, thanks for the reply. Like I said I’m in the very early stages, but basically its a product roughly the same shape and size as a internet router. If you know any designers capable if this let me know.

Cheers

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.