Help Me Learn Spanish!

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionHelp Me Learn Spanish!

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Anyone know a native Spanish speaker who teaches in Chengdu? Or any books or online resources that have helped you or others learn Spanish?

Looking for recommendations!

I’m ready for a new language. So far I’ve only purchased one book which was recommended to me: First Spanish Reader

Rosetta Stone really helped me improve my vocab.

I’ll try to find the name of the little grammar books I used

Rosetta Stone really helped me improve my vocab.

I’ll try to find the name of the little grammar books I used

Keymaster

Downloading Rosetta Stone Spanish. Thanks Marco.

Keymaster

Downloading Rosetta Stone Spanish. Thanks Marco.

Participant

I’ve got a native Spanish friend here who’s looking to earn some extra cash by teaching Spanish/English. I’ll check with him and drop u his phone number in PM if he’s ok with it!

Participant

I’ve got a native Spanish friend here who’s looking to earn some extra cash by teaching Spanish/English. I’ll check with him and drop u his phone number in PM if he’s ok with it!

Participant

You can visit the Salut restaurant. The owners are two brothers come from Spain, and this restaurant is so called “Chengdu’s only Spanish corner”, I heard that some Spanish learners will always go there to practice their Spanish.

Address: 武侯区武侯祠大街春江花月耍都118-119号(近彩虹桥)

I have never been to the restaurant, so I can’t make a verdict for the food and service there

Participant

You can visit the Salut restaurant. The owners are two brothers come from Spain, and this restaurant is so called “Chengdu’s only Spanish corner”, I heard that some Spanish learners will always go there to practice their Spanish.

Address: 武侯区武侯祠大街春江花月耍都118-119号(近彩虹桥)

I have never been to the restaurant, so I can’t make a verdict for the food and service there

Participant

They been gone for ages man, moved to Sanya… Occasionally see them around tho.

Participant

They been gone for ages man, moved to Sanya… Occasionally see them around tho.

Participant

In Mexico you can just speak English and add an “o” eg. “One hot dog o please”. Always makes a good impression in Spanish-speaking countries…

Participant

In Mexico you can just speak English and add an “o” eg. “One hot dog o please”. Always makes a good impression in Spanish-speaking countries…

Participant

That Spanish restaurant closed already?

Participant

That Spanish restaurant closed already?

Keymaster
    Quote:

Received – thanks Vincent.

Keymaster
    Quote:

Received – thanks Vincent.

Participant

@linka

Salut was opened a few years ago, and they sold it I think 1.5 years ago? (kinda losing track of time these days) Then opened a little wine import/ish place that I didn’t visit, then moved to Sanya……… that’s the basic summary 😀

Participant

@linka

Salut was opened a few years ago, and they sold it I think 1.5 years ago? (kinda losing track of time these days) Then opened a little wine import/ish place that I didn’t visit, then moved to Sanya……… that’s the basic summary 😀

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.