Hi everyone! New Expat to the Du

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionHi everyone! New Expat to the Du

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hey everyone!

First off, my name is Jeff and I just arrived in Chengdu about 3 months ago. I’m looking around for some fun people to just hang out with and do some fun things with.

I work 40+ hours a week so I really can’t do much during the week. However, I’m pretty much down to do anything.

I really like to go rock climbing (although I haven’t found a good place here yet), love good food, going out to bars, playing frisbee golf, watching movies, playing board games, hiking, swimming…. I guess the short version would just be doing anything fun…

So if you just want someone to hang out with and do fun things then hit me up on wechat.

WeChat ID: gameofthrones92

Keymaster

There used to be an indoor rock climbing place here which was popular, but apparently it closed: Survivor Indoor Rock Climbing Gym. It would be cool to find another place like that. Although it’s not rock climbing, there are a few indoor gymnastics gyms here, which are basically filled with trampolines. They are really good, it is good exercise.

There are some WeChat groups for the things you mentioned which I can invite you to, I’ll add you on WeChat. Welcome to Chengdu.

Participant

Hi! Im also new at the city! I will add you. Im also up for doing anything on the weekends, my wechat id is santimge1993.

Participant

I really like to go rock climbing (although I haven’t found a good place here yet), love good food, going out to bars, playing frisbee golf.

Participant

Hi I’m new to Chengdu as well. And looking for fun people to hangout with. Can you add my Wechat as well? Wechat: FlatinG6

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.