Hi from a New Member

HomeForumsIn ChengduHi from a New Member

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi,

I am glad I found this website, which is very helpful with lots of information. After living in U.S. for 5 years, I finally decided to come back to Chengdu next week. Chengdu has changed a lot since I left. I wonder where I can meet people these days. I like to get to know people with different culture and background.

Thanks,

G

Keymaster

Check out some of the spots on Chengdu Places if you haven’t already. Welcome back!

Participant

Thank you Charlie, it looks awesome! I will definitely check out those places.

Participant

if you are gonna palm that list off to someone you really should update it first. I just had a quick look. There are at least ten places that have closed down or moved, and at least 20 noteworthy places worth listing.

Participant

Hey LongWang, I don’t believe Charlie is “palming the website list on anyone” after stating “check out some of the spots on Chengduplaces”, he is merely suggesting that forum members who are looking for advice check out Chengduplaces, you are free to research yourself.

It is time consuming to keep websites current and constantly updating them as you know nothing is set in stone things change on a daily basis.
    So what would be a useful idea is to inform the moderators with helpful hints to add to the website or PM posters with your own advice.
    This would be to anyone that if you know of places which have closed down or are worth mentioning then inform the moderators I am sure it will be appreciated.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.