Hiking? Board Games? Chillin?

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionHiking? Board Games? Chillin?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Just moved to Chengdu to teach a couple weeks ago – looking to meet some interesting locals and other expats. I’m really into hiking, board games, and just exploring and meeting new people in general. If anyone is around and wants to hang out let me know. Cheers.

Participant

Welcome Jack! enjoy CD life!

Keymaster

Welcome to Chengdu, Jack. Where are you from?

JerryS is involved with a regular board game meet up here in Chengdu I think, perhaps he’ll show up here with more information. There are a handful of board game bars spread throughout the city!

Participant

What board games do you play?

Participant

I’m down for some Scrabble.

Participant

There are some people that hike here, we’re trying to plan some things for the end of the month. Anybody that wants in can PM me or Brave Chengdu.

Thanks for the warm welcome – I’m from Washington state, in the US. I’ll see if I can track down JerryS, and I’ll definitely send you an email about hiking, Brian.

Sup Jack

Sup Jack

Participant

I don’t play board games… There should be a thread up for board games or gaming in general. Made a comment on how I play chess… Reg meet ups? Naw, never done a board game in China. Chengdu has ton of great chess players though, not sure where they are prisoned.

Participant

I don’t play board games… There should be a thread up for board games or gaming in general. Made a comment on how I play chess… Reg meet ups? Naw, never done a board game in China. Chengdu has ton of great chess players though, not sure where they are prisoned.

Participant

I’m organising a trekking trip to Niubei Mountain (The Buffalo-Back Mountain). It is about 5-7 hours drive from Chengdu.

It is famous (only famous among the mountain hiking enthusiasts ) the sensational sea of clouds and one of the most stunning view point in China. Camping is highly recommended.

Now there’re 5 people signing for this trip including me. We are all local Chinese who lived abroad and speak fairly fluent English. I can help to find 4WD so we can drive there.

PM me soon. We are trying to make this happen at the end of March.

wKgB3FEi86CAJAKTAAfax24sXAU21.groupinfo.w600.jpeg

wKgB3FFFw_WAHSBrAAUbzzEodpY85.groupinfo.w600.jpeg

http://www.mafengwo.cn/travel-scenic-spot/mafengwo/17315.html

Participant

I’m into the hiking! Last year I’ve been to Gong ga mountain for fours days. Fabulous!

PM me if there are some cool ideas!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.