Hiring a Personal Assistant

HomeForumsClassifiedsJobs & Apartment RentalsHiring a Personal Assistant

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hello everyone!

I am Natalie Yang, of the HR department of Myjob Chengdu branch.

Now we need a personal assistant. As our boss is a foreigner, you have to cope with almost every daily business affair for our boss.

Our office is located near Tianfu Square, we work 9:00-18:00 from Monday to Friday. salary is about 4k+.

If you have interest in this position, please send your resume to [email protected] and we will contact you later if you are our ideal candidate.

I have to warn you that our boss is Irish, so excellent oral English skill is required.

Any question feel free to cantact me at 13880284254 (Natalie Yang)

To help you better understand our company, please check the following link, a video introduction of our company: http://www.myjob.com/about-us.html

Participant

Can you kindly give more info about the job? Sales and just simple offices job?

Participant

I noticed this Iam guy is hiring an assistant a few months ago.. Is he still hiring how many assistants does he have now?

And why do you have to warn US that he is Irish, as long as is a foreign boss we all know we have o speak English with him. Obviously you will have to be good. Why warm us ???

Fishy

Participant

If it is a sales job lets call it sales job, you know it is so annoying to see the same advertisement over and over again here and there

Participant

Obviously Natalie, you speak excellent English good enough to be his assistant so why hiring more?

You are a a few of thos Chinese woman who speaks excellent English!!!

Let us hope you are doing a great jog and your boss don’t get rid of you because all the new assistants’ English sucks and have no characteristics and they don’t speak as good as you can.

We hope it is you being the assistance, God bless you.

Cheers

Please no more fishy jobs on gochengdoo.com or chengduliving.com

Participant

Sorry if I sounded rude but you deserve better jobs/ bosses. Why would u want to work with someone who is always hiring new assistants. Use your brains

Hey Jazz, Ian is my boss, a very very kind boss.

his PA just quitted her job two weeks ago thus now I have to do double work: PA and HR. as I am not professtional in English and I have to my own work, we have to urgently hire one PA.

this position is not a sales job, he or she just work as an interpreter and translator.

about the warn: what I want to say is that the candidates must master excellent English skill. it’s job qualification.

anyone has interest or question, just feel free to contact me

well, thank u for ur advice, Jazz

but it’s actually not fishy job ads, as the recruiter of My Job Company, I have to do this.

we r a company with more than 200 staff, except Ian, everyone in our company r Chinese, so we really have to hire PA for the boss in oder to better communicate business affair and so on.

Participant

Hi Yang Shu,

Thanks for the catchup!

You sounded very genuine 🙂 and your English is more than excellent to me.

Good luck finding the PA for boss 🙂

Best regards

Jazz

thanks to Chengduliving/gochengdoo, we’ve succeeded finding one excellent PA in this week!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The forum ‘Jobs & Apartment Rentals’ is closed to new topics and replies.